Episode 21: Learned from the best

Fuck!!!!

That's the first thing my brain is screaming right now. I don't know what to do. This person under the comforter, which I don't want to see, is still sleeping with the loud shouts of Jisoo.

Funny thing is that if the person will move right now, Jisoo will of see her because she is already opening the damm door.

"Jennie, will you please wake up already. I want to do something today and it's already 1pm." She said while getting inside the room and crossing her arm on her chest.

"Hi to you too." I said in my sleepy voice.

Really I just wanted to speak lowly so I won't wake up the sleeping person on top of me. I'm glad Jisoo didn't notice the comforter a little more fill than usual.

"Yeah yeah, just get up already or I will drag you right now." She said while approaching the bed.

In that moment I panicked. My heart beat was two times faster than before and I'm already can imagine my funeral.

"No!!" I screamed.

I mentally face palm myself. Very subtle Jennie.

The look on Jisoo's face was of wonder.

"I-I mean... I'm naked. Unless you want to see all my naked glory. Then go ahead." I said trying to be my usual self.

"You are so full of yourself. Get dressed and I'll be downstairs." She said rolling her eyes while getting out of my room and closing the door.

Ufff what a relief.

Then, I can feel the comforter lifting up slowly. Like it's afraid of revealing herself. Lifting herself up from my naked body and I suddenly feel cold.

She's like doing a plank and I'm in the bottom of her. The comforter still in her back covering her.

This is the moment I knew I fuck up.

Lisa.

Her face is turning pale once she realized we had sex last night. She is in deep thoughts. Maybe like the ones I had before Jisoo interrupted me. I can see her shock face and we are speechless.

No one dare to say a word.

Then she slowly looked down and her face went from pale to red. My cheeks are burning too realizing she is looking at my boobs that are in full display for her.

"I-I..." She started to say something but with our luck...

Jisoo came back.

I pushed Lisa down on my chest so Jisoo wouldn't notice her.

"Also, we don't know where Lisa is so you better know when you get downstairs." She said and left again.

I'm more than embarrassed for pushing Lisa down to my chest and I'm also distracted. Distracted by the fact that her plump lips are resting on my nipples. Like if I put them perfectly there on purpose.

Which I didn't. Did I?

My body is reacting to that because I can feel them be erected. I can't move. I don't know what to do. My heart is a beating mess.

"Can I get up?" Lisa lowly whispered and that is not really good thing to be doing in my erected nipples. I almost let a moan out.

I cleared my throat.

"Y-yes." The only thing I could manage to say. I should be saying more since I'm the oldest but I can't.

She then lift herself up in a plank again, but this time she was trying to look at my face and not my chest.