Episode 46: I can't do it again

After reaching back to the table, Lisa sat besides Irene and started talking to her. Avoiding any eye contact with Rosé after the argument. She focused on distracting herself and not think about the things that could happen in places like that.

Rosé knew she shouldn't push her best friend any further and decided to give her space. That said, she started being clingy with Joy. Enjoying their time together and focusing in having a good time.

The girls were indeed having a good time, all of them together. Of course they missed Jennie, but for the meantime there's nothing they could do.

"Let's go." Irene whispered to Lisa. Making the younger girl look at Irene confused.

"Where?" Lisa asked her back.

"I'm hungry." Irene whispered once again.

But the change of Irene's eyes were telling another story and Lisa caught that. Lisa thought maybe her mind was playing tricks to her because she's sexually frustrated and haven't had sex in a few weeks.

"There's food in here. What do you want?" Lisa asked her and was ready to get up to get her something.

Irene stopped her from doing anything.

"You, but I rather eat you in some place private." Irene seductively said while whispering to Lisa.

Lisa face heat up along with her heart beat. She didn't think Irene could be so straight forward. But then again, the older girl is full of surprises.

"Lisa are you okay? You're face is getting red." Jisoo asked her full of concern.

Lisa looked at Jisoo contemplating what she should say.

"The alcohol is already kicking in. I'm gonna leave before I get wasted because I have practice tomorrow." Lisa said while getting up and extending her hand for Irene to grab.

Which the latter did.

"And you Irene, where are you going?" Wendy asked seeing her friend getting up too.

"She can't drive under the influence." Irene said and before anyone could ask something more, she turned around and wave to the girls while saying 'bye'.

Once the two girls were outside.

"Let's go to my place." Irene said with a smirk and Lisa winked at her in approval.

"You're driving cuz I'm kinda tipsy for real." Lisa said and chuckled right after.

"Really? You don't seem tipsy at all." Irene said while taking the keys from Lisa.

"I have high tolerance, but I haven't drink in awhile and it's getting to me." Lisa said remembering that she haven't drink all these weeks.

"One day, I wanna see a drunk Lisa." Irene said while entering Lisa's car.

"Oh no, I'm a mess when I'm drunk. I don't wanna embarrassed myself." Lisa said and entered her car in the passenger sit.

"We'll see about it." Irene said while starting the car.

The two continue talking about anything. Nothing specific, but was a good conversation to entertain themselves till getting to Irene's new home.

Once they got to Irene's place, they excited the car and headed towards the front door. Irene opened the door and got inside. Once Lisa was inside too, the older girl closed the door and lock it.

As soon as Irene turned around, Lisa crashed her lips with Irene's. That startled the older girl for a second, but immediately responded to the kiss with the same passion and lust.