Episode 33: Bathroom

[3rd POV]

After a long day of doing a lot of homework and studying, it was finally bed time. The time the girls have been waiting to get their beauty rest.

Joy and her friends already left a few hours ago when they finished everything related with university.

Leaving the four girls ready to get some rest because Jisoo and Jennie will stay the night in Chaelisa's home.

"Why haven't you guys done anything with the spare rooms yet? It only have the beds. I feel like I'm in jail." Jisoo said while walking inside one of the guest room.

Lisa laughed at Jisoo's comment and Rosé rolled her eyes.

"It's Lisa's fault. She wants to have a gaming room and I don't. So we haven't figured it out. Just the beds in case we have company. But we should buy some things soon." Rosé answered while handling some towels to Jisoo.

"I vote for the gaming room." Jisoo said while sitting in the bed.

Rosé shake her head in disapproval.

"See? It's a great idea!" Lisa happily said. Finally someone likes her idea.

"I wonder why we are living with the wrong friends. I should be with Rosé and you guys should be together. That way you can have your gaming room." Jennie said appearing behind Lisa.

That's wasn't a bad idea but they are already too attached to their room mates.

"Well, when Rosé kicks me out of here. I'll be living with Jisoo." Lisa said and send her a wink to Jisoo.

Rosé sometimes has wish to kick Lisa out of the house, but her heart is to soft to do such thing.

"You're like a lost cat waiting to be pick up." Jisoo said and made a peace sign with her fingers.

"Anyway, Lisa make sure Jennie has everything to shower herself and get to bed. I already took care of Jisoo." Rosé said while getting out of the guest room.

"Aye aye captain." Lisa said and went to her room to get some things for Jennie.

"I'll shower in your bathroom. It's better than getting everything in the other guest room." Jennie said while waiting for Lisa to give her some towels.

"Okay, just don't let you cat hair laying around in the bathroom." Lisa said while handling the towels to Jennie.

Jennie rolled her eyes at her.

"You're so annoying." Jennie said while heading to Lisa's bathroom.

"I heard that!" Lisa yelled to her and continue to search for some clothes. Searching for the little ones she has because Jennie is shorter than her.

Lisa already found clothes for the human cat and put it near the bathroom door for the latter.

"Lisa!" Jennie yelled from inside the bathroom.

Lisa went to the bathroom and slowly entered. Not wanting to invade her privacy much but trying to see what Jennie needed.

"What?" Lisa asked her while getting in and closing the door behind her.

"I think your shower is broken." Jennie said while tightening the towel around her body.

"What did you do?!" Lisa said and went to check the shower.

She checked it and couldn't find anything wrong with it.

"Jennie the shower is fine. Why are you saying that is broken?" Lisa asked while revising for the second time everything.