Episode 42: Make me forget him

The drive was silent, but it was a comfortable silence for them. Lisa was still driving while holding Jennie's hands. Jennie on the other hand was asleep. After crying her heart out, she passed out of tiredness.

Lisa insisted on going to the police and report what happened, but Jennie wanted to go home. She did promise to report it, but not tonight because she's a mess and doesn't have any energy left to deal with the police.

A few moments later.

They finally reached the Kim's house and Lisa noticed that Jennie was still asleep. She took this opportunity to let go of Jennie's hands and get out of the car. Heading to Jennie's side in a few seconds and picking her up in bridal style.

Lisa started walking towards Jennie's house and when she reached the door, she looked for the spare key that was hidden in a plant.

She took the key and opened the door. Once inside, she closed the door and made her way to Jennie's room. It took her two minutes to reached her room, but she did it without bumping into something.

Then, she carefully laid Jennie on the bed and started to back away but she couldn't. She didn't even need to look to see what was preventing her from backing away.

Lisa knew it was Jennie's tiny fist grabbing her top once again.

"Jen, you're home." Lisa sweetly said. Still bending in an uncomfortable position because Jennie hasn't let go.

Jennie opened her eyes and Lisa could see how fragile the latter looks. Her glassy eyes were looking at Lisa.

"Stay, stay, stay with me." Jennie whispered to Lisa.

Lisa didn't need to think about it. She would definitely stay and take care of her tonight. She knows it's a night Jennie shouldn't stay alone. Nobody should stay alone after an event like that.

"I'll stay." Lisa whispered and kissed Jennie's temples.

Lisa then get in bed besides Jennie and covered the both of them with sheets. Jennie hugged Lisa and put her head on her chest while Lisa just put her arms in Jennie's back.

Securing her in a hug.

Lisa started to caress Jennie's back to lure her to sleep. Jennie did feel like sleeping with Lisa's soft touch. Soon enough Jennie closed her eyes and was a sleeping beauty.

Meanwhile, Lisa remained caressing Jennie's back. She started to observe how her knuckles were all bloody and in pain. She didn't even want to look herself in the mirror because she knows what she'll see is ugly. And not just because she has bruises on her face.

But because tonight she was a monster that could barely stop hitting on a defeated man. That could barely hold herself from killing him. She barely left him alive...

Lisa didn't notice that some tears were rolling down her cheeks. Until she looked down when Jennie moved a little bit.

She quickly cleaned her tears away. 

She thought to herself that she deserves the pain she received tonight. She deserves how her knuckles hurts just by caressing Jennie's back. How her chest and torso felt like were stabbed by knifes. How her head probably have a contusion or something like that and how her legs can barely stand up.

"I deserve all of it."

Just when Lisa's mind was going to a dark place, she felt her top getting wet and it wasn't her tears.

Lisa looked down to see Jennie trembling and crying in her sleep. She thought about letting her cry but she could see how Jennie's closed eye lids were moving. Like when you're having a bad dream.