Episode 37: Let's go

[Rosé POV]

Here I am in the hallway of the university wondering if I should invite Joy and her friends to join us tonight. Don't get me wrong, I like all of them but I'm having thoughts about Joy. I haven't even talk to her since she left the infirmary.

I hope she's not mad.

"So... We are going out tonight and we were wondering if you guys wanted to join us?" I said to them as soon as I reached them.

They were thinking it for a little while.

"I think that's a great idea!" Yeri said very hyped.

"Is Lisa gonna be there?" Irene asked and I nodded.

That's a stupid question.

"Text us the place and time. We will be there." Seulgi said and I'm surprised she's on board.

I looked at joy since she was quiet and just nodded.

Aishh, I think she's still mad.

"Okay, I'll see you guys later!" I said and quickly gave Joy a kiss in her cheeks before I left.

I hope a kiss can make her be in a better mood.

As I am reaching my friends I can see Lisa all over Jisoo. I guess the chicken needs a little more than a kiss to go clubbing.

"Are they coming?" Jennie asked me as soon as I got there.

"Yes, they will be there." I said.

"Is she going?" I asked while pointing to Jisoo. She shakes her head.

"I don't want to go. I'm tired and clubbing it's not my thing." Jisoo said while trying to remove Lisa's arms from her shoulders but failing to do so.

"Jisoo, I told you we were going out when we finish our semester. This is it. Just one night." Lisa still was trying to convince Jisoo.

"Can we just drink at home?" Jisoo asked and all of us were shaking our heads.

"I'll treat you chicken tomorrow. All the chicken you want is yours." Lisa's methods are changing now.

"Deal." Jisoo said while smiling like a kid.

That's all it takes... Chicken.

...

[Jennie POV]

It's been a few hours since we are at home doing nothing. Honestly, I'm starting to get sleepy and I should be preparing myself to go clubbing tonight.

Tonight I want to let loose and just enjoy the night as if is my last. I think I deserve it because this semester was so stressing. My poor neurons need rest too.

But I can't stop thinking about something.

More like someone who have been getting me hot lately. I guess you know who it is. That long leg Lalisa is somehow getting me workout. I know I should have stop what we are doing since the first time we accidentally did it.

But how can you stop something that feels so good?

Tonight I wanna feel good in all senses and If that means sneaking around to fulfill my desires, I will.

"Stop daydreaming and get ready before I change my mind." Jisoo put a stop to my precious thoughts.

"Okay, relax we are still on time." I reply and get up from the sofa to get ready.

"With you? We are never on time." Jisoo let out and I wanna smack that chicken's head.

"Shut up." I said and started to made my way to my room.