Special Episode I

Sometimes, you get to a certain point in life where everything feels enghithened. Things start to feel too much for you to handle, and your racing heart doesn't let you hear things right.

That's what Chaeyoung was feeling when she heard the answer of her girlfriend to a simple question . It was a normal and simple question, but she did not expect Lisa's answer to be so touching.

Maybe Lisa was inspired by the stars or the beautiful full moon that was on display tonight. 

Or maybe the scene was too romantic, and Lisa couldn't miss the opportunity to express all her feelings without holding back.

I mean, being in the rooftop of a very elegant hotel with candles and some wine can make you express yourself better. Even more when they decided that the party below couldn't compare to the atmosphere up there.

It was magical.

Still, Chaeyoung couldn't believe that Lisa was being so nonalcoholic about what she was saying when she was asked,

"Where do you see us in five years?"

Lisa didn't have to think hard, it all was let out naturally like she didn't doubt it was gonna happen or like she already had been thinking about it for awhile.

Lisa started by saying that they would probably be graduated by this time and their careers would start successfully.

An optimistic future.

Lisa casually let out that by that time she would have proposed to her in a romantic evening that she won't revealed yet because what's the fun in that?

Then, they would search together for a place to call their own. Not just like roommates or with the other two girls.

A place where Chaeyoung could play the piano and sing all night without disturbing the neighbors because Lisa won't ever mind hearing Chaeyoung singing her heart out.

A place with extra bedrooms, not only for her besties but for their future kids. Lisa wants two, but if Chaeyoung wants only one, she could settle for that.

The house must have a big backyard for their kids to play freely. Not like nowadays, that most of the kids have a cellphone by the age of three. 

A place where they can start to grow their family.  Even if it starts with pets at first because having a child is a big responsibility  but she's certain that someday is gonna happen.

But in five years, Lisa sees that her life is finally about to start fully with Chaeyoung.  It won't be easy because life isn't perfect but it would be real.

Lisa wants it all. The disagreements about which color should they paint the house. The fights that drives her crazy but will end up either way with a kiss and make up.

To the beautiful thing that is to wake up next to Chaeyoung each morning while cuddling and she can't wait to do that for the rest of her life.

"Sweetheart, why are you crying? Did I said something wrong?" Lisa said, concerned because when she stopped looking at the stars, she saw her girlfriend silently crying.

Chaeyoung shakes her head as a no but the tears wouldn't stop.

"Then why are you crying?" Lisa asked while cupping her face and cleaning the tears.

She caressed Chaeyoung's face so that she would calm down and talk to her.

"Do you really see us like that?" Chaeyoung let out while sniffing and stopping her cries.

It was too much for Chaeyoung  and since Lisa doesn't usually communicate like that, it was a surprise. A good one.

Lisa smiled softly and pecked her lips.