Episode 63: Facts

As those words came out of Miyeon's mouth, Lisa started to feel something not so good. It was as if her jugular vein was about to burst out and she couldn't control it.

Anger.

Lisa realized she was angry when she stopped looking at Miyeon and looked at her knuckles that were resting in the sink. They were white because of the pressure she was putting into the unconscious fist.

Miyeon's eyes caught what was going on and felt a little nervous to approach Lisa, but she did it anyways. Leaving just a small and decent space between the two of them and waiting for Lisa to turn around.

"There's nothing to talk about." Lisa said once she turned around and faced Miyeon.

Miyeon saw how Lisa's jaw was clenched so tightly. Making her look dangerous but Miyeon could only admire how beautiful Lisa's jaw is.

"Please, let's talk about it and put it behind us." Miyeon pleaded and grabbed Lisa's hands in hers. Trying to make her listen.

Lisa looked down to see how Miyeon's hands were enveloping hers. It made her remember the old times. When they were together. It was almost nostalgic until she remembered why everything ended so messed up.

In a harsh movement, Lisa's broke Miyeon's hold and got out while bumping her shoulders with the beauty. Leaving Miyeon all alone in the bathroom.

"I wish I could take everything back." Miyeon whispered to herself and tooked a deep breath before going out of the bathroom.

Miyeon went back to the table she was previously in with the girls. While approaching the table she saw Lisa and Irene whispering.

Like sharing a secret.

For a moment Miyeon got pale thinking Lisa told everyone how bad she treated her in the past. But when she saw Irene's hands on Lisa's tight, she knew they weren't whispering about her.

She couldn't help to feel something in her gut but she ignored it and sat besides Chaeyoung once again.

"We're leaving. See you guys later and it was nice meeting you Miyeon." Irene said while standing up.

"Likewise." Miyeon said with a kind smile.

Once the two of them were gone. Miyeon couldn't help herself and asked the question.

"Are they girlfriends?" Miyeon asked to the rest of the girls.

Surprisingly, no one answered. In a table full of girls, nobody knew the correct answer. They looked at each other and nothing came out.

"Fuck bodies will be the correct term." Jennie casually answered and Miyeon choked on her drink by the blunt answer.

Chaeyoung patted Miyeon's back to help her recover herself.

"Sorry, Jennie doesn't know how to properly articulate her answers." Chaeyoung said to Miyeon. Then looked to Jennie seriously.

Jennie put her arms in the air like she was surrendering.

"I'm only telling the truth so stop looking at me like that." Jennie said and put her arms down.

"Then why don't you finish telling the truth by saying you're Lisa's fuck buddy too." Yeri said while smirking and Jennie cheeks started to be a crimson red.

Miyeon's eyes went wide by the discoveries.

"Are you all Lisa's fuck bodies?" Miyeon asked while laughing but was actually afraid of the answer.

The girls laughed at Miyeon's question.

"No, we are not." Chaeyoung answered trying to salvage Lisa's reputation in front of the new girl.