Episode 66: Sandwich

As Lisa was finishing her story, Rosé was holding back her tears. She couldn't believe that someone would break Lisa's heart that way. Will do something to the girl who was always there.

Rosé couldn't form any word so she just hugged Lisa tightly while they were still sitting in the floor. Lisa let herself be vulnerable and accepted the hug immediately.

It was Lisa who wasn't holding back her tears. It was something unusual and Rosé was very happy that it was her who was catching Lisa in her most vulnerable moment.

They stayed like that for a few minutes forgetting everything. They didn't notice two people entering the room quietly and sitting besides them.

Rosé and Lisa noticed it when they felt two new pair of arms hugging them from behind.

Jensoo was back hugging Chaelisa.

It didn't change the atmosphere because the two girls were connected to what was happening inside Lisa's room. Meaning they were sitting outside eavesdropping everything.

They weren't proud of that but curiosity tooked the best of them.

"I'll kill that bitch." Jennie muttered while still holding onto Lisa from behind.

The girls chuckled at Jennie's antics.

"I'll bring the popcorn to watch." Jisoo said while holding back a smile.

Lisa was feeling much better. Rosé's hugs were healing and it was better with her two unnies joining them. Even tho they have been sneaky, Lisa wasn't mad about it. In fact, she was glad she didn't have to tell the story once again.

"My unnies are great role models." Lisa joked while whipping her tears.

"Shut up, you love us anyways." Jisoo said while standing up and extending her hand to help Rosé.

Jennie did the same with Lisa.

"Sadly, I do." Lisa said as she was standing up with the help of Jennie. Ignoring how Jensoo were rolling her eyes at her.

They were making their way to the kitchen since Lisa needed to sober up a little bit. Once they reached the kitchen, Lisa grabbed Rose's hands and squeeze it.

"Thanks for listening." Lisa said with a half smile while still holding Rose's hands.

"Or eavesdropping." Lisa said as she face Jennie and Jisoo who were sitting already in the kitchen stools.

"You welcome." Jensoo said while smiling and Lisa shakes her head.

"Do I have to eat something because I'm ready to sleep." Lisa said while pouting and Rosé pinched her cheeks.

"Yes, let's make sure you don't have a hangover tomorrow." Rosé said and started to search for something in the kitchen while Lisa rubbed her cheeks.

Rosé was taking awhile and Jisoo was getting tired of the non existent food.

"How about each one of us offer something to Lisa? Like a heart break gift so she can feel better." Jisoo suggested and everyone seemed alright with the idea.

"Yes please, spoiled me all you want." Lisa said while sitting down to hear whatever they are gonna give her.

The girls laughed and started to think about something to give to Lisa.

"I'll start! The lastest Nintendo switch game and a bucket of chicken". Jisoo said happily.

Lisa thought for a moment and smiled.

"Two buckets." Lisa pressed and Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Fine!" Jisoo agreed and started to text some number to get everything Lisa wanted.