Episode 50: I'm...

Christmas eve has finally come and the girls couldn't be more excited about it. It's the first time they get to spend it together, plus the other friends who are coming later on.

As the day was progressing, everyone did their task at hand.

Rosé was in charge of the decorations. Putting the Christmas spirit all over the house and getting creative with all the lights she brought. Some may say, she was too excited about this.

Jisoo was in charge of cleaning the house with Jennie and they did an excellent job. The house looked so clean and shiny. Making it visible to see their own reflection on the floor.

Lisa did what she's best at, beverages. She went to the market place and grabbed too many beverages to count. It could be from wine to whiskey to beer. She also brought a lot of snacks and sweets.

She really shouldn't go alone to do the groceries...

As the time was coming for the guest to arrive, the four girls were getting down to the living room to wait for the rest of the pack.

Engaging into some random conversation until it was time.

"Guys! Do I have to dress up?" Lisa asked while yawning and emerging out of nowhere.

As soon as the three girls turned to faced the maknae, their eyes widen and started to have an emotional breakdown.

"Lisa! Were you sleeping all this time? I thought you were getting dressed up!" Rosé said while looking at the girl who's only wearing a short and a tank top.

Lisa nodded like it was not a big deal.

"Just breath in and breath out." Jennie reminded Rosé and the latter tried to no go tornado all over her best friend.

Jennie got close to Lisa and punched her exposed stomach. Making the tall girl groaned and hold her belly.

"Get the fuck ready, now!" Jennie commanded and Lisa sprinted towards her room to get ready.

Jennie smiled in content.

"Not breath in and breath out for you?" Jisoo joked and the two other girls laughed.

It's funny how you can give good advice to other people, but you can't apply it to yourself.

"I tried." Jennie said while laughing a little.

Soon enough there were some knocks on the door. Indicating the arrival of their friends and lovers (in some cases).

Rosé went to answer the door and received the girls with her best smile. Welcoming them inside and taking their coats to put them aside.

Jisoo and Jennie immediately greeted the girls one by one. Giving them a warming hug and leading them to the living room.

Lisa got down and hided behind the older girls as if she was there the whole time.

"Ah Lisa, didn't see you there." Wendy say and immediately gave her a hug.

"I had my invisibility cape on." Lisa joked and Wendy chuckled at how geek she can get.

Jennie and Jisoo turned around to see the maknae and Lisa gave them an innocent smile to them. As if she didn't pissed them off before the other girls arrived.

Lisa then went to say hi to every girl and may have given a longer hug to someone in particular. She just hopes no one noticed it.

The day went smoothly, the girls were happy to spend a holiday together with friends. Even though they couldn't see their families, they were having a good time in all sense. There was amazing food made by a maid since the girls didn't want to cook and there were also some beverages making them more chill.