Episode 40: Hopeless

Warning: Mature content.

Double warning: This can be a trigger for some people. Feel free to skip this episode if you feel uncomfortable.

Lisa took a deep breath before approaching the two guys that were guarding the door. She knows she can be intimidating when she has her pokerface on and that's what she wants to portrait right now.

Once she was in front of the two guys.

"Get out of my way." Lisa firmly said while gritting her teeths.

They guys scoffed at her and smiled.

"Do you wanna join the little party in there? Or do you wanna party here with us?" The blonde guy said while looking at Lisa from head to toe.

He was already undressing Lisa with his eyes.

Lisa was about to say something back when Jennie's screams got louder this time. That's why Lisa punched the blonde guy right away. Making him stumbled and crash on the wall behind him.

The black haired guy immediately throwed a punch to Lisa, but she dodge the hit and punched him hard. Making him hold his face from the hardness of the punch.

"You're dead." The black haired guy said and grabbed Lisa's arms tightly. Then he throwed her hardly against the wall and Lisa fall to the floor from the impact.

She was now in pain.

"Let's teach her a lesson." The blonde guy said.

The black haired guy started to approach Lisa while bending down to reach her when she suddenly grabbed a vase that was laying on the floor and hit him in the head. In an instant, he falls to the floor unconscious.

"You bitch." The blonde guy said and kicked Lisa on the stomach since she was still on the floor.

Lisa moaned from the pain.

Then, the blonde guy took Lisa by the neck. Making her stand up. She took this opportunity to kick his manhood very hard. He falls to the floor and grab his manhood while grunting non-stop.

Meanwhile, what was happening inside of that door was something that was gonna change someone's life. Not in a good way.

Jennie never expected to be watched by someone so closely. Someone that waited for the right moment to take his revenge.

"Please, stop it." Jennie begged him while crying.

She has never cry so much in her entire life.

"This is for rejecting me that day... You know I was suspended for two weeks from the university?" He said while taking his shirt off and approaching her.

Jennie had no idea about that. She thought he stopped bothering her because Lisa scared him.

"I didn't know. Please don't do anything to me." She said while sniffing.

Jennie's condition was not in her favor. She was laying in the bed and had her wrists tied up to the bed.

"Bullshit! It was you who told the university staff about that day." He said while removing his pants. Leaving him only wearing his boxers.

"I wasn't gonna bother you anymore, but you couldn't keep it to yourself." He added while straddling Jennie's waist.

At that moment Jennie felt his boner and all negative thoughts came to her. She was a crying mess right now because she knows this is not gonna end the way she wanted.