Episode 86: I love you

After Lisa calmed Jennie down, they decided to go back immediately but not after buying the ice creams. Lisa didn't want her girlfriend to be moody tonight.

When they reached their house, Lisa was gonna make sure to steal her girlfriend away for Jennie to have Jisoo all to herself.

"We're home!" Lisa announced while going inside the house.

She didn't stopped at the living room because the ice creams were starting to melt. She decided to put it in the freezer for awhile.

When she turned around, she was startled because her girlfriend was almost on her.

"Wha-"

"Where did you guys go besides the market place?" Chaeyoung directly asked and Lisa was stunned because her girl was sharp.

She opened her mouth but nothing came out so she closed it. Making it more obvious that she was indeed somewhere else with Jennie.

"Out?" Lisa said but was too intimidated to say anything that wasn't true. Which she shouldn't but Jisoo was looking from afar so she couldn't just say where they were. At least, not in here.

Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow and Lisa quickly spoke.

"Can we go upstairs for a moment?" Lisa pleaded with a hint that she couldn't say something right now and luckily her girlfriend understood.

They started to walk upstairs when Jisoo spoke from the living room.

"Where are you two going? We are about to start the movie." Jisoo asked curiously but also anxiously because she was gonna be left alone with Jennie.

Jennie who was dead silent since she entered the house. Sitting in the corner of the living room in a huge pillow with her soul somewhere else.

"Where going to change to something comfortable before watching the movie. We'll be right back." The lie came naturally from Lisa and Chaeyoung had to remember herself that Lisa sometimes could be an actress but not with her. She can see right through her.

Jisoo nodded and they continued walking upstairs till they were in Chaeyoung's room. Once the door was closed, Lisa started to tell the truth about their whereabouts and what Jennie saw.

Chaeyoung was with her eyes wide open and in disbelief. She was seriously figuring out how she missed they way Jisoo felt towards Jennie since highschool.

"I can't believe it. I mean, I do but it's so freaking frustrating." Chaeyoung let out while laying down on her bed next to Lisa who was already about to close her eyes and take a nap.

"Mhm."

"I wonder how it's going downstairs. We should have taken the Ice cream with us." Chaeyoung added and started imagining all the scenarios that could probably happen.

But the real deal was that Jennie was walking all over the living room back and forth. Making Jisoo dizzy and she knew it wasn't for the beer she previously had. It didn't even had a 7% of alcohol.

"What's going on?" Jisoo carefully asked.

Jennie looked at her and the she started walking all over the place again while muttering incoherent words.

The older girl couldn't handle it anymore and got up to stop Jennie from walking. Which she did because Jisoo put both of her hand's in tha latter's shoulders and looked into her eyes to find what was wrong.

Jennie just wanted to melt at the way Jisoo was looking at her. She couldn't hold it anymore and she wasn't good with words. She blames Lisa for the contagion of poor neurons.