Episode 61: I don't mind

As she said those words, she realized, it sounded very possessive. More than she intended to sound. But she was claiming Lisa so it had to sound like that. Right?

Her mind was going places. Thinking if she should take back what she just said and embarrassed herself while stuttering and trying to fix it or if she should rolled with it.

She picked the second one. There was too many girls looking at her and two predators who wanted Lisa. That's without counting the strangers who were devouring Lisa with their eyes.

"Let's go?" Chaeyoung said as she tilted her head to look at Lisa's face.

She was still giving Lisa a back hug and she couldn't be more glad that she's tall enough to tower Lisa. Even if is just a little bit.

On the other hand, Lisa felt her cheeks burning with how possessive Rosé was being. This side of Chaeyoung makes the maknae feel a shiver going down her spine. That's why Lisa tooked a few seconds to answer.

"You're driving." Lisa manage to said and Rosé smiled widely at her. Glad that her possessiveness gave her some good results.

"Not fair." Jennie whined while pouting like a kid.

Lisa smiled at the pouting girl and then started to walk away to Rose's car with the latter clinging to her arm.

"You should use this side of you more often. Is very hot." Lisa said while still walking to Rose's car. 

Rosé shakes her head but she was just trying to hide the crimson red her cheeks had.

"I mean it. If you had told me to get undressed, I would totally be naked right now." Lisa said and Rosé smacked her shoulders.

"Stop it." Rosé said while laughing out loud.

"I swear. You know what? try me." Lisa bravely said. She may be a little hyped right now.

"Take off-" Rosé started but was startled when Lisa started to get her top off. She immediately took a hold of Lisa's hands to stop her before anyone could see them.

"Oh my God, Lisa!" Rosé said while covering her face from embarrassment. She couldn't believe her friend almost stripped right then and there.

"What? I told you I would." Lisa casually said as if nothing happened. Like it was very normal to strip while you're heading towards the parking lot.

"I was kidding!" Rosé protested while looking at her.

"I was not." Lisa replied while shrugging her shoulders.

...

The girls had dinner at a new restaurant near the campus. It was a nice dinner where surprisingly everyone behave and no drama was taking place.

Of course, Rosé had to be all over Lisa so the two predators wouldn't take her from her but besides that everything was fine.

"Do you mind telling me the reason you're all over me?" Lisa asked Chaeyoung who was sitting on her lap very comfortable while Lisa had her arms wrapped in Chaeyoung's waist.

Chaeyoung was a little tipsy from the wine she had while eating. She just told the truth instead of making something up.

"Well Jennie and Irene were about to rip your clothes off. That's why I am protecting you." Chaeyoung said thinking how good of a friend she is.

Okay, maybe the alcohol is telling her that.

"Seriously? They don't seem to be interested in me like that tonight. They are too busy flirting with the bartender." Lisa replied while looking at the bar where the two girls were talking comfortable with the stranger.