Episode 15: Complex person

[Lisa POV]

"What the actual fuck are you guys doing!??!?"

That's the moment I realized we weren't alone and that we are really drunk.

I honestly don't know what came to me that made me kiss her. Maybe I just wanted to try something new and be bold at the same time. All I know is that she didn't back up so I can't be that crazy. At least not the only one crazy.

We break the kiss and looked at each other without saying anything. We are... speechless.

It was an excellent kiss after all.

"Finally! What are you guys thinking!!!" the chipmunk said with a high pitch tone that almost made me deaf. I had to bring my hand up to my ear to prevent more damage to my eardrums.

"They are clearly not thinking at all!" Jennie added in an irritated manner.

Why are they acting like is the end of the world? It just a kiss between friends. Do they want a kiss too?

Shit, I am too drunk to be thinking straight.

"I just... w-wanted to t-try a theory" I manage to say but my nerves got the best of me.

Rosé and Jennie are looking at me like 'what the fuck Manoban'. I think they are not wrong. I do stupid things all the time. Maybe this one will be added to my list.

My long list.

"Really?" Jennie question me with a doubting face. I can't blame her.

Jisoo decided to speak for the first time. She spaced out for a while I guess.

"Of c-course she was testing a t-theory. H-how long did the bottle stay in my head?" she manage to say while stuttering.

Welcome to the club bud. We are stuttering buds right now.

"We didn't count how long the bottle last. We were too shock with your long and passionate kiss." Rosé said with a disbelief look on her face. But I sense something else too...

While me and Jisoo decided to blush. Of course we didn't decided to blush, it just happen! I hate my cheeks sometimes. They shouldn't be blushing without my permission.

"You're both useless then." Jisoo said to the other two and I let out a chuckle.

Savage queen.

[Jisoo POV]

After a few days Jennie still ask me questions about my kiss with Lisa. I don't know why she is so interested with that. Lisa and I talked about it normally. Two best friends who were drunk and got friendly. Nothing more. We did agree we need to find other people to kiss before our hornyness do something stupid when we are drunk again.

"Did you liked it." the annoying Jennie ask me again about the kiss.

"She is an excellent kisser. That's all I'll say." I reply to her while getting my purse and getting out of the house.

"She is..." she lowly say while following me outside.

Wait! Don't tell me this little dumpling still thinks about the time they kissed. It makes sense now or maybe I am just making a movie in my head.

"Jen, do you like Lisa?" I directly ask her once we are inside our car.

"What!" she said in a high pitch tone. That is very suspicious.

I continue to look at her facial expressions and she seems nervous.

"I don't! We are all close now that's why I continue to ask you." she added.