Episode 22: Don't leave me

[Jennie POV]

After a few minutes later. Lisa sneak out of my room using my window. She is a monkey a did a great job at climbing down.

She is going to ring the bell like she was never here. That way Jisoo won't know she was in my bed with me in it.

I got downstairs and approached Jisoo who is in the living room playing games like always. I don't know why she play so much. Playing that ain't better than having orgasms.

Which I had plenty last night.

Fuck! This pervert mind of mine.

"You finally decided to get here. I was about to drag you out in the next five minutes." Jisoo said while still focusing in her game.

"I'm slow when I have a hangover." I simply said while sitting next to her on the couch.

Right on time the bell of the house rang. I guess that's Lisa that waited a while before ringing the bell.

We need to be careful. Just in case.

"I'll get it." I said and went to open the door.

Lisa greeted me like she didn't saw me this morning and then went to Jisoo to greet her too.

"Where the hell where you all night?" Jisoo quickly asked after saying hi to her.

Lisa got comfortably in the couch next to me "I was with someone last night." She answered her while putting her legs in my lap.

She is so casual. Maybe she should take theater next semester.

"Meaning you got laid right?" Jisoo asked again while turning off the game.

"Yeah." The monkey shortly answered.

"And how did you get in here? I didn't heard your car engine and It isn't parked outside." Jisoo said while looking through the window from her sit.

Oh God! Where is Lisa's car!

"I walked a few blocks to get here since the Condo of my prey wasn't so far." Lisa answered smoothly. She is getting better at lying, but she better don't lie to me.

Jisoo hummed and went to cook breakfast for us. Leaving me and Lisa alone in the living room.

"You gotta help me find my car!" Lisa whispered yelled to me.

I laughed a little and nodded.

In no time, breakfast was ready and we were eating in the stools of the kitchen. I praise our turtlerabbitkim because this breakfast was very tasty.

We talked a little about today and what we should do but our brains aren't in mood to set something up. I guess is better to just chill.

I'm so full after eating.

"Lis, can you get my phone in my room please?" I said with my puppy eyes. She groaned but she gave in quickly and went to grab it.

Once she was gone...

"Rosé has message me like twenty times already. What do I tell her about Lisa?" Jisoo asked.

"Tell her she is okay. Safe and sound." I said because that's the true.

Well...

Until we heard some loud thumps with some noises following.

Jisoo and I got startled so we get up to check where that sound came from. Then, we saw Lisa laying on the end of the stairs with a lot of bruises and some blood.