Episode 44: Caught

Meanwhile, far away from Jenlisa were the rest of the girls still on the club without knowing what happened to them. They figured out they were banging someone from the dance floor somewhere. Fulfilling their needs like always.

"I can't believe they leave us without notifying us at least." Irene said to them.

"You get used to it." Chaeyoung said while standing up.

"Let's go. I think they are a little sober now." She added while looking to the drunk girls.

Yeri, Joy and Wendy.

"Yeah, it's time to go." Irene agreed with Chaeyoung and started to help Wendy to get up.

"You're so pretty. It should be illegal." Wendy said while pinching Irene's cheeks and the latter blushed.

"Oh wow, she's charming when she's drunk." Chaeyoung commented and the girls laughed.

"I'm always charming." Wendy defended while grabbing Irene's waist for support.

The girls chuckled at how cocky she is even when she's drunk.

"You're greasy." Irene said and Wendy pouted.

Then, they made their way to their cars while dragging the drunken girls. Irene was supporting Wendy. Seulgi was practically carrying Yeri on her arms. Rosé was holding Joy's waist to prevent her from falling.

Once all the girls were getting inside Seulgi's car, Joy stopped and faced the girl she's been dreaming of every night.

Chaeyoung eyed her curiously about the sudden stop.

"What-"

Chaeyoung couldn't finish her words because Joy kissed her on the lips. Joy couldn't contain herself and grabbed Chae's waist to pull her even closer.

Chaeyoung didn't know what to do. If she should kissed her back or not. But she didn't want Joy to feel rejected so she kissed her back either way.

Joy felt happy feeling the kiss being reciprocated.

Once they parted ways.

"Now, get in before your drunken state do anything else." Rosé said to Joy and the latter pecked her lips before getting in the car.

A few seconds later.

"You know there's people that didn't want to witness that, right?" Jisoo teases and Chae punched her slightly in the shoulders.

"Shut up." Chaeyoung said and started walking to Jisoo's car since her ride is long gone.

Once they reached Jisoo's house, their tired state didn't let them pass the living room. They decided to sleep there since they couches were big enough to have a goodnight sleep.

"Goodnight chicken." Rosé said while flopping herself in the couch.

"Goodnight chipmunk." Jisoo said while laying down in the other couch comfortably.

...

The sun rays interrupted their sleep early. Making them groan in annoyance but they were glad they didn't drink much last night because they don't have any headache or migraine.

"I hate your living room." Rosé said to the beauty on the other couch.

"Me too." Jisoo agreed and that made Rosé chuckled a little.

Jisoo get up and stretched her limbs cracking some bones while doing so.

"Let's see if Jennie is home already." Jisoo said and started to make her way to Jennie's room.