Episode 28: Blush

[Jennie POV]

I should have not told her to strip because now I can't take my eyes off of her. How her hair is still wet making drops of water roll down her body. From the collar bone to her perky breast that are on display for me. Then continuing rolling down to her toned abs and down to her core.

I find the necessity to gulp hard at this view and my heart beat is running the marathon of the year. That without mentioning the wetness I'm feeling on my own.

"Have you enjoy enough?" Lisa lowly said while approaching. Making me stop looking at her body to look at her eyes.

"I... Uh..." I don't know what's gotten into me. I can't form words and that only makes her smirk teasingly.

Damm you Manoban.

"Jennie do you have a blower?" Rosé said from outside of my room.

Lisa flinched at Rose's voice and I panicked.

"I'm coming in." She added while opening the door.

I quickly pushed lisa to the floor near the bed and she rolled over to take cover under it.

"Jennie did you hear me?" Rosé asked now inside the room.

That was close. I'm sweating and I just got out of the shower.

"Y-yeah, let me get it for you." I said and went to the bathroom to pick the blower.

"Hey you have a wet towel in the floor, do I put it in your hamper?" Rosé said while taking Lisa's towel from the floor.

Fuck.

"No, just put it on the bed... Here is the blower." I said while going back to her and handling her the blower in her hands.

But she hasn't let go of the towel. That makes me nervous. Why can't she just pay attention to herself and nothing else.

"Isn't this Lisa's towel."? She asked while looking at me seriously and I'm ready to collapse.

"W-what? No, I have a collection that have like four towels with the same design." I lied.

"Mmm, they are nice. Too short but nice." She said while putting the towel in the bed.

"Thanks for this." She said while pointing to the blower.

"You welcome and goodnight." I said with a forced smile. Just wishing for her to go away quickly.

"Night." She said and closed the door of my room.

I unconsciously let a deep sigh escape my mouth.

"That was close." Lisa said behind me and it startled the shit out of me. I even jumped a little bit.

I turned to face her and there she is. With her cocky smile... all naked. My eyes seems to not listen to my brain and are already on her body.

Control your hormones Jennie.

...

[Rosé POV]

I was on bed already and still no sign of the monkey. I could have swear that the towel in Jennie's room was hers. Apparently Sana's and Momo's teasing got into my head. There's no way Jennie and Lisa would have sex or something like that.

"What got you thinking so deeply?" Lisa appeared out of nowhere.

"Nothing. Where were you?" I asked her.

"In this house" she answered and I rolled my eyes at her. Stupid.

"You are so annoying." I said while shaking my head and turning my bedside lamp off.