Episode 34: Sleeping

[Rosé POV]

It feels so good when you have a good sleep. So good that I almost forget we all have to go to the university.

That's when I got up and brushed my teeths. Then I took a quick bath and got dressed

The thing is that I don't hear the rest of the girls getting ready. That means I have to wake them up.

I made my way to the guest room to wake up Jisoo and when I opened the door I found her laying in the floor.

Wtf?

"Jisoo?" I called her while I get close to her but she didn't reply.

Is she dead?

"Hey." I said while shaking her body.

"I'm up, I'm almost ready." She suddenly say while opening her eyes.

I look at her curiously. You aren't even up, so how can you be almost ready?

"You haven't even move and how are you on the floor?" I asked her.

"Well, I got up but I feel asleep putting my shoes... And here I am in the floor." She said looking at her surroundings.

"I even have my toothbrush in my hands. I'm almost ready." She said while showing me her toothbrush and I laughed at her.

She's so cute when she is sleepy.

"Finish yourself without falling asleep." I said while helping her up.

"Roger that." She said and went to the bathroom dragging her feets.

One down. Two to go.

I made my way to Lisa's room and opened the door. Only to find a disturbing sight. I hope I don't remember tomorrow seeing this.

Lisa is sleeping peacefully on the bed with shorts and a sport bra. Like she was alone but she isn't. Then Jennie is wearing an oversize shirt that I assume is from Lisa, but I don't see any shorts on her. I only hope she has underwear.

What surprised me the most is the fact that Jennie is sleeping on top of Lisa like she is some pillow and Lisa unconsciously have her arms locked in Jennie's waist while sleeping.

Is this how they always sleep in Jennie's room???

"Chipmunk I'm ready." Jisoo said out of nowhere and stood besides me.

I can see that she is surprised too. She's even blinking fast to see if it's real.

"Are you seeing the same thing as me?" Jisoo lowly asked me to not wake them up.

"Mjum." I replied.

"Should we wake them up?" Jisoo asked again.

"Do you wanna have the honor?" I asked her while smirking.

"Yes!" Jisoo said while doing the fighthing fist.

Then Jisoo went besides the bed with an evil smirk plastered in her face.

"WAKE UP!!!" Jisoo yelled loudly. My poor ears.

The two of them got startled and Lisa jumped out of the bed making Jennie fall out of the bed too.

Oh, that ain't good.

"What that fuck Lisa!!!" Jennie yelled at her.

"Shit Jennie sorry. It's Jisoo's fault for yelling like that." Lisa said while helping Jennie up.

"Why the hell do you need to yelled like that?" Jennie asked Jisoo when she got up.

Jisoo smiled even more.