Episode 56: Whipped

It was an unusual morning. The sun wasn't shining through the window and alerting the girls about the time. That's why they slept more than they should.

But what was really unusual for Lisa is feeling being hugged by an octopus. She felt Rose's arms in her shoulders since she's still using her waist as a pillow. But why did Lisa felt another pair of arms hugging her?

Turning around Lisa saw Jennie sticked to her like a koala. Hugging her with a firm hug to make sure she couldn't run away from her. Or at least that's what Lisa thought.

Soon Lisa's attention turned to Rosé who was waking up with a yawn while stretching her arms.

"Morning." Rosé mumbled feeling a pair of eyes looking at her.

"Your australian accent it's hot." Lisa blurted out without noticing and Rosé felt a rush of blood getting to her cheeks.

"It's too early for this." Rosé responded while putting her arms in her face. As if she was avoiding the sun rays but in reality she was avoiding Lisa seeing her blushing.

Lisa chuckled lowly.

"You're right. By the way, do you know when did she got here?" Lisa asked her best friend and that's when Rosé noticed they weren't alone in bed.

Rosé even blinked a few more times to see if she was seeing correctly.

"I guess when she got tired of waiting for you to go to your room." Rosé guessed while looking at her unnie. How can an unnie by a total baby?

Jennie is there looking like a baby koala around Lisa. Her cheeks are plumping out because they are against Lisa's body. Making it easier for her to see the prominent mandu cheeks.

"I was too comfortable here." Lisa said while pouting and Rosé patted Lisa's head.

"Talk to her when she wakes up." Rosé said while sliding carefully out of bed. Not wanting to wake up her unnie.

Lisa pouted some more but not because she needs to talk to the mandu. She pouted some more because her personal and warm pillow left her. Meaning Rosé.

Lisa stayed there being hugged by the older girl and slowly her eyes started to get heavy. Even though she woke up late, she feels like she could sleep some more and that's exactly what Lisa did.

An hour passed and Lisa was waking up again feeling some tingling in her stomach and no, it wasn't butterflies. It was Jennie who was glazing her fingertips in Lisa's stomach.

"Hey you finally waking up." Jennie softly said while noticing Lisa's stretching her neck.

"Well, I was waiting for you to wake up but I guess I fell asleep again." Lisa husk out and started to sit down while stretching the rest of her body.

Jennie nodded and waited a few seconds before starting talking.

"About yesterday..." Jennie started and Lisa raised her hand up. Signaling her to stop what she's doing.

"Look, I know you didn't mean it, but it still hurts and I don't know why. Maybe I was expecting more from you than you talking shit behind my back, but then again, when are you not talking shit about me?" Lisa said casually like it wasn't a big deal and Jennie was mortified that Lisa was actually okay with that.

"So don't sweat it because I'm not angry or anything at all." Lisa finished and started getting up from the bed.

Jennie blinked a few times trying to process how the maknae was being about the situation.

"Maybe you're okay with what I said, but I'm not. I shouldn't have complained or talk shit about you even if you annoy me all the time. I don't want to be a shitty friend to you Lisa. I already am a shitty friend to Jisoo." Jennie said while getting up and letting out a sigh.