Episode 85: Possibilities

Words couldn't describe what Chaeyoung was feeling. After all these years, the girl that she's been in love with, asked her to be her girlfriend.

A dream come true. Even if sometimes it felt like a nightmare because their journey has been like a bumpy road. With it's ups and downs but this moment was totally worth it.

So instead of using words, Chaeyoung turned around to face Lisa and smashed her lips with her girlfriend's in a passionate kiss.

It tooked Lisa by surprised and her lungs were left without oxygen because of the impact, but she immediately kissed her back with the same passion.

Sneaking her arms around Chaeyoung's waist while the latter put her arms around her neck to bring her even closer.

When they were about to turn blue by the lack of oxygen, they broke the kiss and rested their foreheads against each other.

"I suppose that's a yes, right?" Lisa chuckled and she heard Chaeyoung let out a cute giggle.

"A hundred percent yes." Chaeyoung said while smiling brightly while still being close to Lisa.

Now that she is her girlfriend, that's all she wants to do. Be close to Lisa because they wasted a lot of time and she doesn't plan in continuing to do so.

"Good because I don't handle rejection well." Lisa laughed a little and her girlfriend did the same. They both knew that.

That's something they are both grateful for. They already know almost everything about each other. Now it's time to know each other as a couple and hopefully everything will be okay.

"Why did you do it here?" Chaeyoung suddenly asked and Lisa pecked her lips before answering.

It made Chaeyoung's cheeks burn but she didn't care. Her girlfriend just kissed her again and she's very sure Lisa won't hold back anymore.

"We have some bad, sad and disappointing experiences in the past, but that won't stop me from creating new beautiful memories with you... This place was once a bitter memory for you, but now it's a special memory for us." Lisa softly said and her girlfriend couldn't help but to get teary eyed.

As soon as a single tear rolled down her cheeks, Lisa wipe it and caressed her cheeks.

"Don't cry, I don't like seeing you crying. I only want to make you smile and be happy...so please don't cry." She lowly said remembering the times she had made her best friend cry.

Chaeyoung shakes her head while taking a step back from Lisa. But she still had her arms around her neck.

"They're happy tears, I promise." Chaeyoung said while sniffing and Lisa smiled a little bit.

They are barely starting their relationship and Chaeyoung has already cried at least a gallon of tears. So Lisa knows she needs to buy a few handkerchiefs because her girlfriend is a cry baby.

"As long as they are happy tears." Lisa said and started to kiss the stained the tears left in Chaeyoung's cheeks. Trying to erase them and make her girlfriend feel all the love she has to give.

Because she's been holding back a lot but she doesn't plan to do so anymore. She wants to be fully invested in her relationship. Without anything from her past bringing her down.

She knows Chaeyoung deserves the best and she's willing to give it to her. If she could, she would bring her the moon down at her feets.

"I'm sorry." Chaeyoung suddenly said and Lisa furrowed her eyebrows. Clearly not knowing why her girlfriend was apologizing for.