Episode 18: I don't like her

[Lisa POV]

Those words did things to my heart and so I did as she told me.

I stay with her for the night.

I took my jacket and shoes off so I can sleep a little more comfy. Then I scoot beside her in bed. She move a little bit to give me space and so I don't fall out of bed. Her back is facing me. I re-arrange the sheets so it covers the both of us and we don't get cold.

I'm ready to go to sleep but I can't.

There is something that bothers me. Like if I'm not in the right place or position to sleep properly. Like I want something, but I am scared to do. I don't want to make her uncomfortable, but I just want to find that position that you know that gets you fast in your slumber.

I guess she can feel me moving in bed and just want me to feel at ease.

"Thanks." She whispers while hugging her pillow. Her words reassure me that she wants me here and is comfortable with me.

I left behind every though and insecurity that was running my mind.

I slowly wrapped my hands around her waist. Making us really close to each other, that my chest is touching her back and our legs are tangled up. This is what I was looking for...

She left out a deep sigh.

"You welcome." I said lowly to her ear and kiss her neck that is centimeters away from me.

I know she had goose bumps with my sudden kiss because I can feel her chicken skin. However, she put her hands above mine that are resting in her waist.

Now I can feel her slow breathing indicating that she is starting her good night sleep.

And not long after I was in a deep sleep too.

...

[Rosé POV]

The sun was starting to come up. I know that because the darkness is slowly disappearing.

I feel like I have sleep for twelve hours. I feel rest but at the same time tired of being sleeping for too many hours.

I was going to get up but there's something around me, in my waist. Holding me tight.

Hand's.

Lisa's hand's are wrapped around my waist.

Suddenly, I remembered last night. I know I was sleeping in the living room waiting for her to come home and later I was in my bed.

Lisa got me to my room.

What I can't believe is that I actually told her to 'stay'. To stay the night with me and she did.

We haven't share a bed since high school and it feels odd. In high school we slept in different beds. Now, we were too comfortable and didn't need a second bed in the room. It feels right.

I was going to slowly get off from her but... she hold me tighter.

I can't breathe.

I can, but I can't if you know what I mean.

"Morning." I manage to say in my raspy voice.

"Morning chip." She said in her deep morning voice.

That voice is dangerous.

"Are you gonna let go so I can get up?" I asked her not knowing what to do.

"No, let's stay like this for a little bit more." She said tickling my neck because she still holding me close and tight.

You know that feeling when someone talks to you and their breath hits your neck?