Episode 69: Forgiveness

Maybe Irene was getting used to having Lisa all to herself. Having Lisa pay attention to her and fulfilling her sexual needs. It was all too good to be true. After they have entered the bathroom and did their thing, Lisa walk out normally by her side. Maybe playing dumb and acting like nothing happened to the world.

But seeing girls approaching Lisa and the latter paying attention to them was not a pleasant view. It made Irene continuing walking without Lisa by her side.

"Hey, you shouldn't abandon people like that." Lisa said as she was regaining her breath since she jogged a little bit to catch the girl.

Irene try her best to not sound... Jealous.

"Sorry, I thought you were going for a second round with those girls." Irene snarled and cursed herself mentally.

Lisa was caught by surprised at Irene's response, but tried to play it cool.

"Nah, all my needs were perfectly covered." Lisa said while winking at her and Irene blushed.

She hated that she blushed because that means Lisa can affect her too quickly and she needs to be careful by that.

They continued walking till they reached Irene's class and they needed to say goodbye.

"Have a nice class." Lisa said and kissed Irene's cheeks before walking away.

Leaving her all blushing and confused. She was starting to feel something for the girl and that scared her because she knows Lisa isn't ready for a relationship.

"Hey, where's your hickey?" Wendy teasingly asked as she approached Irene.

"I need your help." Irene seriously said to Wendy and the latter almost fainted hearing Irene all serious.

"Are you okay?" Wendy quickly asked while placing a hand in Irene's shoulders.

"If she did something you didn't want, I'm gonna kill that giant." Wendy said imagining the worst.

Irene widened her eyes hearing Wendy about to kill Lisa.

"No no no. It's not that." Irene quickly said before Wendy continues with her assumptions.

Wendy felt relief that it wasn't something like that.

"Then what is it.?" Wendy asked paying all her attention to the girl.

"I-I think I'm falling in love with her." Irene shyly confessed and Wendy wore a blank expression.

Wendy couldn't help a sarcastic chuckled that came out of her.

"And you need my help making something nice to confess to her?" Wendy mockingly asked and Irene threw her a deathly glare.

"Totally the opposite. I need to get away from Lisa and found someone who can take my mind off of her." Irene explained and Wendy was confused.

"So you're scared she will reject you?" Wendy asked Irene curiously.

"I few weeks back I talked to Lisa and she said she wasn't looking for a relationship so I think I don't need to confess to have my answer." Irene said while rolling her eyes and entering their classroom.

"You're just avoiding the painful rejection. Done that and it doesn't keep me from thinking about them." Wendy said while following Irene and sitting besides her.

Irene looked at Wendy curiously, but didn't asked anything because she knows Wendy won't open up unless she wants.

"Well I gotta try something at least." Irene replied while getting her notebook and pencil out of her bag.