Episode 24: Wounds

[Lisa POV]

I really didn't want to let go of her. I don't care about all the pain that I am feeling right now, but seeing her in my arms was a relief.

I don't want her to go away from me and leave me all by myself. I can't handle my best friend leaving me.

This can't happen to me again. Not after a find another best friend. A special one.

I never thought I would be this lucky to have someone like her. Well, Chaeng is more like a soul mate to me than a friend.

That's why I will get my shit together and have a real conversation with her about everything that's upsetting her. I will try to be mature and open to her words.

Right now I can see her cheeks burning. I haven't let her go. Maybe I should tease her.

"What would you do if I don't let go of you?" I tease her and she seems more nervous than before.

Cute.

"Don't make me hurt you cuz you have no strength right now." She replied to me while trying to break the strong hold I have on her.

"I can be this weak, but somehow you still weaker." I said mockingly with a smirk in my face.

She pouted at me and started to whine.

"What would you do?" I continue to tease her.

"Fine! I'll kiss you. That's what you want right?" She said while looking at my eyes.

I don't know if I should continue this. This can get out of control.

"Yes." Wait! What did I said?

Oh shit.

I could see her eyes widening with my response and mouth slightly parted.

"L-lisa... I-" I cut her off.

"I'm only kidding Chaeng. Don't be so dense. Jeez." I try to save us from this stupid thing that is going on.

"I'm not dense!" She replied broking my ears with her loud pitch.

I let go of the hold and put my arms up. As a sign of surrender.

She shakes her head and chuckled.

"Why do you need to tease me so much?" She asked me.

I grinned at her.

"You're just too easy." I casually said.

She rolled her eyes at me and get off of me.

"C'mon, let's get you finish with some bandages." She said while taking the med kit.

"Aye Aye captain." I said while sitting slowly in the bed. This pain better go away quickly.

"And by the way... Where the fuck is your bra?" She asked but her tone wasn't very amicable.

"I-I... Maybe I have a contusion and don't r-remember where it is." I said while looking away from her strong gaze.

"And I was born yesterday..."

...

[Rosé]

Once we got downstairs to the living room, I ordered food because I'm too lazy to cook.

Now we are supposed to talk openly about what we feel. What bothers or annoyed us. Somehow I think is a bad idea and at the same time a good one.

I just hope no one's temper explodes.