Episode 11: Thank you

[Jisoo POV]

I started panicking when I saw how everything was going down. Seeing Jennie being harassed and Lisa about to have a fight in the first day is not what I had in mind.

Not even close.

So Rosé and I started to run towards their way before someone could throw the first punch. I really don't want any of us being expelled or suspended in our first day.

When we got there Rosé got in the middle of Lisa and the guy "Stop please! There are some guards heading our way" she said while hugging Lisa from the front and making her slowly walk backwards. They guy freak out by the mention of the guards so started to back off too and left.

I guess he doesn't have a good record with guards.

"He already left Rosie" Jennie said while looking at her face since she is behind Lisa.

"Good" Rosé said and let out a deep sigh. I guess she was a little scared.

"You can now let go of me Rosé" Lisa said while trying to get off her hug but Rosé just hold her tighter.

"You both scared the crap out of me" Rosé said while still hugging Lisa. Lisa patted her back for comfort.

"You are so dramatic chipmunk. We are just fine." Lisa said while releasing the hug.

"You almost got into a fight, that's not fine Lisa! I told you back there to get Jennie away from him. Not push the guy and get into a fight" Rosé said with an angry and yet soft tone.

"Whatever. It worked." Lisa responded while adjusting her clothes that are slightly out of place by the previously hug.

Rosé's face seems to be getting angrier by listening to what Lisa just said.

"Li---" I interrupted her because this doesn't seem to end if I let them.

"Rosé she get it although it doesn't seem like it and she won't do it again right Lisa?" I said while glancing at Lisa and she nods. Good girl.

You better don't be fooling me.

"Let's get to our gym class. We shouldn't be late if we start walking now." I said while I lead the way to the class.

[Lisa POV]

Our way to the class was filled with silence. After the almost fight and Rosé being all emotional, nobody dare to say anything. I'm just fine with silence but that most come to an end since we arrived at the classroom and the teacher want everybody to present themselves.

I hate that.

All the students started to say their names and where they're from and so did we. What we didn't imagine is that the pervert guy was going to be in the same class as we.

"My name is Kim Jong-in but you can call me Kai." the pervert said while bowing to the students.

I can see that the three girls started to get a little anxious by his presence. I just didn't mind him anymore. I don't want to waste my time in him.

I want something good in this shitty day.

I should focus in finding something good today for the next periods because I know that in this one... is already screw up.

The professor started explaining all kinds of activities that we will be doing during the semester and it seems nice. I consider myself in good shape to do a lot of things. I was almost enjoying the class when I notice Jennie trying to cover herself up with her bag.

Is the guy seriously looking at her like a meal? Gross.

"Here" I said while I get out of my backpack a slim jacket and gave it to Jennie. She took it and mouthed a 'Thank you'. I just nod.