Episode 74: Secured

[M]

When you're feeling some kinda way, you don't realize how fast you can accomplish some things that would usually take longer. It's like you're so focused in it and do everything in your power to get it fast.

That's how Momo was now opening the door of her apartment while Jennie was behind her feeling herself being hyper, exited, nervous and horny.

The door opened widely and Momo entered while keeping the door open for Jennie. Once Jennie was inside, Momo closed the door and locked it.

When the japanese girl turned around, Jennie clashed her lips together in a heated kiss. Not wasting any more time and savoring the delicious and plump lips of the japanese girl.

Momo was taken by surprised, but managed to respond very quickly to the kiss. She thought that maybe they would share some wine first, but Jennie had other plans and she wasn't complaining about it.

It was their first kiss of the night and the build up tension could finally rest while they act on what they were feeling.

Jennie had pinned Momo against the door and gave her an even more heated kiss while their hands started to explore some skin.

When they needed air, Jennie focused on Momo's exposed neck and started giving her wet kisses. Making the latter bite her own lips.

"Don't do that. I want to do it." Jennie whispered and started to bite Momo's lips very sexily.

Momo knew she was blushing but didn't care a bit. She let Jennie do whatever she wanted to do.

After a few more passionate kisses, Momo started to guide Jennie to her bedroom without breaking the the make out session.

Momo kicked her bedroom door open and kicked it back once they were inside. She didn't want her hands to leave Jennie's soft skin.

They walked till they reached the bed and Momo pushed Jennie down while smirking.

"Sorry kitten but I'm top." Momo said while straddling Jennie's waist and kissing her jawline.

Jennie was about to protest because she is almost always top, but she thought about the view she was gonna have and kept silence.

Thinking about the view, she started to slide down Momo's top and then she unclasped the back of the top to get rid of it.

She tooked a mental note to ask about the designer of her top. She might buy it in the future.

Once Momo's top was somewhere on the floor, she felt herself feeling impatient because the latter had a sexy bra that had too many buttons.

"Take it off." Jennie commanded and Momo smirked at the impatient girl.

"Do you need to be somewhere else?" Momo asked with a teasing tone and Jennie whined a little bit.

"If you don't get it off, I'm gonna break it apart." Jennie threatened and Momo was more turn on than she already was.

Momo sat while still straddling Jennie's waist. She slowly unclasped all the bottoms of her bra. Then she slides the piece of clothing down till her chest was fully naked.

Jennie saw everything in slow motion and didn't noticed how her mouth was slightly apart. She was practically drooling and lost while seeing Momo's big breasts.

She had never been with a girl with good proportions till now and she was definitely enjoying it.

She couldn't wait and sat down circling her hands on Momo's waist. Then bringing her lips to the perfect breasts of the japanese girl.