Episode 52: I promise

The night was a chaos after Lisa dared Joy in their game. It was a complete mess and that's why you could find Lisa on the rooftop, avoiding the world war three that was happening between Joy and Rosé. Which she caused.

"What a great Christmas." Lisa sarcastically said to herself while looking to the stars.

"Well, it is your fault they are fighting right now." Jennie said while sitting besides Lisa in the rooftop.

"How did you find me?" Lisa asked her curiously because no one has ever seen her in the rooftop. It's her private place when she wants to be alone.

"I was tired of hearing them yelling so I looked up and saw you sitting here." Jennie explained to her.

Lisa nodded.

"You should have picked the right moment." Jennie said referring to Joy's activities and Lisa sighed.

"I know. I was kinda drunk and she always gets on my nerves. I just..." Lisa said trying to explain her side but she knows she could have done better.

"I'm an asshole." Lisa added while fidgeting with her fingers.

Jennie stood silent for a moment.

"But you are our asshole." Jennie said while bumping Lisa with her shoulders.

Lisa smiled a little and bumped her shoulders back to Jennie.

"So you'll protect this asshole against an angry chipmunk?" Lisa asked while raising an eyebrow at Jennie.

"Oh no, that's all on you but you can count with my prayers." Jennie said while laughing and starting to get down of the rooftop.

"Yah! I thought you were my friend you little rascal!" Lisa whined and followed after her.

The other girls left as soon as everything heated up. Meaning since Lisa dropped the bomb. That bomb made even the pass out girls be wide awake and sober up, but not sober enough to drive so they called a cab and left saying their 'thanks' for the food and drinks.

That left only two girls in the leaving room. The ones that were fighting with all their mighty. As if they were about to turn each other apart and no in a good way.

"I can't fucking believe you. All this time you were chasing after me but having a backup just in case I didn't want anything with you!" Rosé yelled at her girlfriend.

"It wasn't like that! He's still in love with me but I'm not. I let him down for you!" Joy defended while yelling back at her.

"What a good way to let him down. Do you let everyone down by having sex!?" Rosé said with so much venom. Making Joy be at the edge of punching someone.

They continued on and one for god knows how long. The yelling could be heard upstairs in the room of the other girls. That made Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie annoyed as hell.

"I'm gonna kill the both of them." Jennie said while getting off the bed angry and ready to head downstairs.

"Don't you dare. They're about to kill each other and you could be a side casualty." Lisa said while holding Jennie's wrists.

Jennie slapped Lisa's hands away.

"You shouldn't worry for me. You should be worried for them." Jennie said and headed downstairs. Making thumps with each step she took.

It was an angry kitten.

When Jennie got to the living room, she stood there looking at them in disbelief. They were yelling literally at each others faces. That make Jennie wonder how much saliva the spat out into their faces.