Episode 7: Dare of ten seconds

[Lisa's POV]

I regret suggesting this freaking game. The three of them starting celebrating as soon as I mention it. I can tell that this is not good. They are even tipsier than before.

"Hey pass me that bottle besides you Lisa" Jennie kind of command me. This bitch. Who does she think she is?

Okay I think I'm the drunk one. I get very defensive or jumpy for nothing.

"Here" I said to her while giving her the empty bottle.

"Girls let's get to the jacuzzi and form a circle there. I'll be easier if we are better arrange" Rosé said while walking to the jacuzzi.

It will be better there since we were in a line with our feets in the pool. There's no way that spinning the bottle here would have work out.

Once we arrive to our close destination, we enter the jacuzzi with our clothes on. I guess we forgot swimsuits. So clothes will do. We have half of our bodies inside the little steps of the tub.

"Lisa help me here" Rosé said while getting a table that is designated to put in the middle of the jacuzzi without taking much space.

Did she brought that with that purpose? She knew we will be here to play this? Or it was just to eat inside the tub?

I get off my thoughts and help the chipmunk out. Putting the mini table in the center of the tub and attaching it to the rock bottom. Now is ready to spin the damm bottle.

"Let's get this started. The people that is not pointed can chose truth or dare instead of the person who is on the spot" Rosé said with a wide grin on her face while spinning the bottle. She looks like an evil kid ready to do bad stuff.

And the bottle points to...

Me. Shit!!! I have bad luck in games and I don't know why.

"Okay let's start with something simple to not scare anyone... Yet" Rosé said with an evil face. Do you know that evil purple emoji? Yeah that's the one she looks right now.

"Bring it on" I said to her. I like to challenge her but I think I shouldn't.

"Take off your shirt" Rosé said. Oh crap...

Is that simple for her? There is people here you know. Jisoo and Jennie are in shock for the words that have come out of this evil chipmunk. They must think we are two perverts.

"Fuck you Rosé! You always have to do embarrass me in front of other people!!!" I let out in frustration of the dare. I will have my revenge.

"Relax is just us at least. I'm kinda grateful that it's not a full party because Rosé will surely make us suffer in front of all people" Jisoo said while glaring at Rosé. Rosé just shrug her shoulders while drinking her beer.

I still would have prefer not to do it but whatever. So I took off my shirt leaving me with my black bra that maybe it is a little provocative. I don't know why I didn't put a sport bra. There is not luck in my side.

Jennie and Jisoo looked at me very surprised. They are blushing? Or something because they can't speak and I don't know if I should just run away. They are just looking. Okay I feel a little raped right now.

After a minute Rosé open her mouth to say "I guess the girls liked the view" she said while wiggling her eyebrows up and down. I'm gonna kill her.

[Jennie POV]

Shit I can't believe I stare at her like that. I was not expecting her to have a hot body with abs and that bra didn't help at all. I don't know how long Jisoo and me stare at her. If it wasn't for Rosé we would be still looking at her.

"What?!" I said looking at Rosé. I was in Lalaland for a moment and Rosé just laugh at me. This is embarrassing.

"I'm just going to say it. You have a hot body and that took us for surprise" Jisoo said to Lisa. What the actual fuck did she just do? She just confirm what Rosie was saying. My cheeks are burning a little. Okay a lot but I like to be in denial.

"T-thanks" Lisa said shyly while looking elsewhere, avoiding any eye contact. She is blushing more than I am.

"Okay perverts let's continue please. Lisa spin the bottle" Rosé said. She is very bold tonight. I guess alcohol has that effect on people.

Lisa did what Rosé told her to do and the bottle now points to... Jisoo

"Do you prefer to hang out with me or Jennie?" Lisa said. That little piece of... Jennie calm down. At least she didn't gave her a nasty dare.

"With you Lisa" Jisoo responded without thinking twice. They both share sweet smiles... Fuck them. I am great to hang out with.

Jisoo spins the bottle and it pointed to me. She better behave because if she doesn't, I will destroy all the chickens in our kitchen.

"I'll give you two things and you will chose which one you want to do. So you see how good of a friend I am" Jisoo said to me with a grin on her face. She better not play dirty.

"Tell us how you lost your virginity or kiss Lisa for ten seconds" Jisoo ended her sentence and my jaw dropped. You are fucking dead to me Jisoo. I can feel myself getting flustered by her fucking dare and it doesn't help that the other two are waiting for me to answer or do something.

"I will surely kill you at home you chicken" I said to her with a deadly glare. I cannot believe what I am about to do. Fuck!!! I do curse a lot and I don't know why.

So I got up from my spot and started approaching Lisa. Is in this moment that she realize that I chose to kiss her. Her eyes went wide open. She looks like an anime seriously. A nervous one.

I place myself on her lap and I can see that her cheeks are very red. Well that makes both of us. I put my arm around her neck and she got startled. So I looked at her slowly to let her adjust to this dare. She has amazing eyes by the way. Okay focus Jennie.

She then put her arms in my waist that is underwater. I guess for support. That made me shiver a little bit because is late in the night and is a little cold. I let a sigh escape my mouth and started leaning in until I reach those plump lips of her. I have to admit that they are so soft and have perfect proportions.

We started to move our lips and to my surprise she is an excellent kisser. We continue with a slow rhythm but not that slow. She put me a little closer with her hands and my grip on her neck got tighter. You can easily get lost in her.

And that's why I didn't realize the other two girls coughing to separate us. It was like that time in the theater with a very obvious fake cough. We may have pass the ten seconds I guess...

I slowly pull away from her plump lips and properly breathe. I didn't know I was without air. She did the same and remove her arms from my waist. When she did that I realize is cold without her arms in my waist. So I get off from her lap and got to my spot without looking at the other girls. I'm afraid I'll get teased.

"I said ten seconds Jennie, not one minute!" Jisoo let out...