Episode 59: All over again

After the older girl catched up in her doings, she went down to the kitchen to make herself some coffee because that's the only thing she can tolerate as a breakfast right now.

What she didn't expected was seeing Jungkook in the kitchen already making some coffee and it seems as if it were for more than one person.

"You're up already." Jungkook said as he tooked two cups out of the cabinet.

Jisoo only hummed. Not wanting to actually talk to him after hearing how they were fighting last night and that didn't go unnoticed by him.

"I assume that you remembered or that someone told you what happened last night." He said as he poured coffee in both cups.

"Jennie told me a few things. Didn't expected to hear that we fought last night." Jisoo honestly said while taking the sugar out of the cabinet and Jungkook tooked it for the coffee.

"Yeah, not our best moment but I don't regret it. I finally know why you broke my heart into pieces." He said while moving the coffee so the sugar would blend in it.

Jisoo frozed hearing his last sentence. It was never her intention to break his heart.

"You shouldn't have assumed that I was fucking Byul." He said while handling her a cup of coffee and she tooked it.

At this moment, Jisoo remembered everything that happened last night. She just needed a trigger to make her remember what happened.

"I thought we were fucking around. Both of us and since you were always with her when I wasn't around... it was hard to imagine that you weren't fucking her." Jisoo explained as she sat in the kitchen stool.

He sighed and sat next to her.

"I didn't know you fell in love with me." Jisoo said and looked at him. Waiting for something.

"How could I not? You're the dream. A girl who is extremely beautiful and not only on the outside. Who is smart and not only at school but in real life. Who loves her family and friends to death. A girl so beautifully rare that you don't need money to make her happy because she would focus in all there is in life that is free and people don't appreciate it enough to know they have it. A girl who you could take for a walk at night and think is the most amazing thing in the world." Jungkook said as he remembered the things he would do with Jisoo.

Jisoo's gulped at his sweet words and suddenly she felt like she was back in the USA with him.

"Last night, when everyone was sleeping and you were still pissed at me for calling you a bitch, that's when I realized that I shouldn't have let you slip through my arms all those years ago." He confessed and hold Jisoo's hands in his.

Jisoo didn't move or anything. She just let him.

"And when we kissed last night... It felt as if no time passed us by. Like everything was fine and we were back to what we used to be." He said while he brought her hands to plant a soft kiss.

Jisoo was paralyze and It wasn't for the kiss they shared.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you had it bad for me while a was just having fun and thinking you were doing the same." Jisoo said. Afraid she would break him even more.

"You were having too much fun and I heard all of it." He said while looking down and clenching his jaw. But still, he didn't let go of her hands.

"It's not nice to hear that the girl you love is fucking the captain of your team." He bitterly said while looking at her but Jisoo didn't seem to recall.

"Jinyoung." He plainly said and Jisoo bit her lips remembering the said guy.

Jisoo just wanted to disappear. She couldn't believe she was so blind she couldn't see he was in love with her. So blind that she slept with his team mate without knowing they were in a team together and that could be because she was too focused in not being lonely and heartbroken.