Episode 2: Embarrassed

[Lisa POV]

Now I am fully dressed and ready to get out my room, but first let me check my bangs one last time. This is my special signature so it has to be perfect.

They look good as always. Let me downstairs before a hungry chipmunk attacks me. When she is hungry is better give her food or run for your life.

When I got downstairs I said "Chipmunk lets go" It was like a little shout because I don't want to look around to see if she is in the living room, kitchen or anywhere else.

"Finally!" she said while heading to the front door. I guess she was getting impatient. In my defense I'm still sleepy and tired so I am aloud to be a little slow.

"Do you want to stop in a fast food before going to the mall?" I said because I know that she is hungry and second it's less time searching in the mall for a restaurant to eat.

"Yes, I really can't wait much longer so fast food it is" she said while getting in the car. She is walking to fast or I am too slow. I'm still closing the door of the house and she is already in the car.

I am not prepare to have a busy day. Netflix and chill will be my first option after getting here in Korea.

-

[After eating]

We are already at the mall. I forgot how big this mall is. I don't plan to enter many stores. I like to enter the ones where I'm actually buying something.

"Lisa, let's go to buy our stuff here" she said pointing at the big store where you can find almost anything.

As we enter the store, Rosé link her arm with mine. "Don't get lost because I am not your babysitter" she said to me with a serious face. I know why she said it. I always leave her and go to the electronics section.

"Why so serious?" I said imitating the joker's voice. She just look at me with a face that says "really". She know how I love to quote things. "Let's put a smile on your face" I continue imitating the joker.

She just shook he head and smiled at me. "You will always be my number one clown" she said while smiling.

"I know" I smile and wink at her.

She is the only one that fully gets me.

[Jisoo POV]

We already arrived at the mall and started looking for our stuff. I hope we can find all of it quickly because I want to see a movie after.

"Jisoo, why don't you buy for you and me while I go to the Channel store?" she said with a smile on her face. She thinks I'm just going to let her enjoy while I struggle to find everything. This is boring so she better be bored with me.

"No, you won't leave me here alone with all of this" I said to her seriously.

"Please I am not interested in being in this store" she started whining. I knew she will do that. Sometimes I just wanna smack her.

"Jennie I am not your mother so stop whining and grow up" I said to her while raising my eyebrow. She just rolled her eyes at me.

"You are mean" she said to me while pouting. She's cute while pouting, but I am not giving in.

"I am not mean. I just want to get everything fast so we can enjoy the movie later" I said sweetly to her. She let a sigh go and said "okay".

Then we went to buy everything that we needed. I'm glad I didn't let her go because we brought too many things. I don't think they were all necessary.