Episode 30: Ten

"Who wants to have seven minutes in heaven with me?" I said while looking at Joy. If she wants to dare me, I'm all for it.

I can see Rosie's face next to her in disbelief, but that's what happens when you let your flirt be playing with your best friend.

Meanwhile, the rest of the girls are a little bit in shock because I asked the question from before. But I'm more curious about if there is really three people in here who would do it.

I can count Jennie cuz she's horny all the time, but I know she won't say something tonight. Not in front of all the girls.

As for the rest, I don't really know the girls so it's going to be interesting.

Someone cleared her throat behind me. Shit this is it.

"I know a place for us." She huskily said.

As I turn around I am without words. Seeing her fierce eyes fully dilated and looking at me from head to toes. It's already making my heart beat go nuts.

The way she bites her lower lips while looking at me as if she has capture her prey. This let me know that I am being hunt for once in my life. How the papers have turn is turning me on. More than it should because it's only seven minutes.

I am internally drooling you may say.

Who would have thought the almighty Irene Bae is going with me somewhere to have seven minutes in heaven.

Not me, but I hope she's not trolling me cuz I may cry if she is.

"Irene, your too drunk so you shouldn't." Seulgi said in a weird tone but Irene didn't look away from me.

Is she waiting for me?

"So... Let's go?" Irene asked me as she extended her hand for me to grab it and I didn't hesitate to do it.

"Lead the way." I said and wink playfully at her.

She dragged me away and the rest of the girls were left jaw dropped by the turn of events.

"I'll put the alarm to sound in seven minutes!" Joy yelled from behind.

At least you're useful.

We reached a door and she open it right away. The hurriedly way she did it makes my mind wonder too much.

Are we really going to? Or is this for show?

Then she close the door with a kick from her foot and she faced me. Still looking at me with those beautiful and dilated eyes.

"Are you-" I couldn't finish since she pressed her soft lips on mine.

"Don't waste the seven minutes talking." She said while breaking the kiss.

I didn't waste it because I kissed her hungrily right after those words. Those words were the confirmation I needed to know that she really wanted this seven minutes in heaven with me.

The kiss got hungrier and deeper by the seconds. Hands were already rooming in each other bodies to explore further more.

The room was a bathroom so there wasn't much space to move or lay comfortable. That's why I grabbed her by her thighs and lifted her. She immediately wrapped her legs around my waist without breaking the kiss and I pin her against the wall.

Making our bodies flushed against each other. To the point where I can feel her heart beat being as fast as mine. Our breaths are a mess because we don't want any oxigen.

We only want each other right now.

I broke the kiss to breath a little, but my lips soon found her perfect jaw line. My kisses went lowering to her neck and my hands were now under her shirt caressing her soft and toned abdomen.