Episode 19: The F you are

[Rosé POV]

I was mad. The only person that I might like and my best friend isn't supportive.

I am finally considering someone to get close in a different way. Someone who I could talk to all the time. To take on dates and be myself. Someone who would make time for me. Who I could kiss and cuddle. Maybe other things following that line. Someone who will be there for me and catch me when I'm falling.

I don't even know If I should talk right now.

I had a wonderful sleep last night and a wonderful good morning too because of Lisa. Were good. We aren't bickering or annoying the hell out of each other.

But this is getting on my nerves. I don't say anything about her flirts. I don't make an opinion of her hunting habits that really annoys me.

Like wtf! Jennie awoke an international play girl when she first took Lisa with her.

I have never said anything to her about it. Just to be safe and don't get any ETS.

But now that I finally might be open to some sort of relationship, she is like 'I don't like her'. She doesn't even know Joy to say that.

"Luckily for you, you don't have to like her. Rosé is the one who has to like her." Jennie said and I'm so thankful for her right now.

"Of course I have to approve and like her." Lisa said to Jennie while crossing her arms.

I didn't even notice since when I have been holding so tight my fork. It's already making a deep line in my skin.

Please stay calm Rosé. I'm starting to talk to myself. Trying to be at peace.

"It's my duty. " Lisa added.

You can do it Rosie.

"She won't be with anyone if I don't approve of it." She continues.

I can't do it! Who do she think she is!

"And who the fuck do you think you are!!!" I said irritatedly while gripping my bottle of water with my other hand.

I might have been a little loud because they got startled. 

I don't easily get this way but here I am.

"To have a say in my personal relationships!" I said lower but the strength went the other way...

When my bottle of water burst and it's all over the table. I got I little on me too.

Lisa was in shock. Her eyes were wide and in disbelief by my words.

Suck it up.

The girls were shocked too, but more concerned could be seen in their eyes.

"Calm down. Why are you like this?" Lisa said lowly while looking at our surroundings. She perhaps it's worried I'm bringing unnecessary attention to our table.

I really don't care.

"How dare you to say that you have to approve of her, for me to be with her." I said irritatedly in disbelief.

Calming myself but making a statement.

"I don't approve of the shit your doing with everyone in the bar and in their beds. Still you do whatever the heck you want." I added and I feel so relieved to say that out loud. To get that out of my chest.

"So don't come to me with overprotective shit because you don't have any right to do so." I finished calmly and let out a sigh.

She was looking at me while frowning and clenching her jaw. She was hurt and angry by my words. I can tell by her expressions.