Episode 51: Coming clean

"Bae Joohyun, I'm horny."  Lisa said while smiling innocently to the one and only, Bae Joohyun.

The said girl felt the heat coming to her cheeks at the blunt manner Lisa revealed the last person she had sex with. She could feel all eyes on her and the shock expressions they had on.

"You two?!!"

"When???"

"How-"

"I mean, don't makes us explain how we used our-" Lisa was cut off by a pillow that landed on her face.

Irene has good aim.

"Not another word." Irene said while deadly glaring to Lisa and the latter could only feel aroused by the tone she used.

"Aye aye captain." Lisa said and salute her.

While all of this was happening, Jennie had her answer. The person who scratched Lisa's back was Irene. The person who made Lisa late that night was Irene. The person who made Lisa forget about Jennie was Irene...

Jennie get off of her trance when Lisa spinned the bottle and landed on Wendy.

"Slap Joy." Lisa quickly said without thinking much into it and Wendy had so many bottles of 'water' on her system that she obeyed in a second.

Joy couldn't even protest when she felt the hard slap Wendy gave her in a flash. Making her feel her cheeks hot by the impact. At this moment she felt like killing Wendy but she remembered that it was Lisa who made the dare.

Joy went to stand up to probably kill Lisa, but Irene who was besides her stopped her. Joy wasn't happy about it, but she was the one who wanted to play the game. So she needs to suck it up.

"My palm stings." Wendy said while spinning the bottle. Not noticing the deadly glare from her friend.

The bottle landed on Yeri.

"French kiss three people right now." Wendy said while smirking.

Yeri couldn't believe her luck tonight. She already has been kissed tonight and they still gave her a kissing dare.

Yeri decided to return Seulgi's kiss. So she leaned and grabbed the latter's neck to french kiss her deeply. Seulgi took a second to respond by the sudden kiss, but at the end she didn't leave Yeri hanging. After half minute, Yeri broke the kiss and stand up to get her next target.

Once she was in front of Lisa, who was eyeing her curiously, she sat on her lap and kissed her. Lisa didn't waste time and kissed back. That surprised Yeri because of how fast the tall girl can react.

Then Yeri broke the kiss and wink at Lisa and Lisa winked back at her while smiling smugly.

Lastly, Yeri went quickly to the next target because she didn't want to give her any opportunity of anticipation for what's about to happen. In a second, Yeri straddle Wendy's lap and kissed her hungrily. Wendy was shocked because she didn't expect to be kiss since she was the one making the latter give kisses to the girls.

Either way Wendy kissed back and Yeri take that opportunity to lock wendy against the floor in a swift movement. Making Wendy gasped and Yeri just deepen the kiss till leaving the latter speechless.

The other girls were with their eyes wide open. Processing the turn of events that were happening right in front of them.

Yeri finished kissing her and leaned back. Letting Wendy breath properly while laying on the floor.

"Yah! it was supposed to be a kiss not a make out." Wendy scolded trying to hide her reddened cheeks.

"You weren't complaining back then." Yeri said and winked at her. Leaving Wendy blushing a little more.