Episode 64: First

It wasn't something believable. If it was in any other circumstance Chaeyoung would have laughed. Lisa having a girlfriend? That's not possible, but seeing Miyeon serious facial expression made it clear to her that it was true.

Miyeon is Lisa's ex girlfriend. But how?

Chaeyoung couldn't form a word after the revelation. She was still processing the new information. But there was only one thing that bothered her. It was the fact that Lisa never told her she had a girlfriend in the first place.

"You must be wondering when we were together." Miyeon let out. Interrupting Chaeyoung's thoughts.

Chaeyoung nodded.

"When we were part of the Royal Family crew." Miyeon answered and let out a deep sigh.

Chaeyoung was starting to put the pieces together. It was the year Lisa left to her world tour and when she came back something was different. Something was off and maybe this was it.

She got her heart broken while she was away.

"Listen, I don't want to cause any more trouble. If you wanna know something you should ask her." Miyeon said while grabbing her car keys from her pocket.

"I certainly will." Chaeyoung said trying to figure out how she's gonna approach Lisa about it.

"I made some bad choices and I ended up hurting her, but that doesn't mean I'm a bad person. If I could take back all of it, I would." Miyeon said before walking away towards her car.

Chaeyoung stood there watching Miyeon leave and when Miyeon's car was out of sight, she started to walk towards the house. Not really sure about how she's gonna deal with Lisa.

Her steps were like a grandma trying to reach her destination. Very slowly. Maybe her slow motion pace will help her say the right words to Lisa.

But when she reached Lisa's door, it was semi open. Something unusual for Lisa to do because she tends to close the door every time she's inside of her room.

Chaeyoung pushed carefully the door and it revealed a tipsy Lisa laying on the floor with two bottles of bourbon.

"Oh crap." Chaeyoung lowly said while approaching carefully her best friend.

Lisa noticed Chaeyoung approaching her and tooked another sip directly from the bottle.

"I forgot to close the door." Lisa said while avoiding Chaeyoung's gaze.

Chaeyoung slowly sat besides Lisa on the ground. It was as if she was scared Lisa would break like a glass if she accidentally touch her.

After a few seconds of silence and Lisa drinking alone, Chaeyoung dare to say what was on her mind.

"Miyeon said something to me and I want to know if it's true." Chaeyoung said while looking at Lisa's side profile.

The latter just tooked another sip.

"Is she your ex girlfriend?" Chaeyoung carefully asked and noticed how Lisa's jaw clenched immediately.

"You don't need-"

"Yes." Lisa answered after taking a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have befriended her-" Chaeyoung started to apologize and Lisa interrupted her.

"It's okay. You didn't know or more accurately, no one knew." Lisa said in a calm manner and tooked another sip.

She was definitely feeling the effects of the bourbon.