Episode 1: Friendship

[Lisa's POV at the airport]

I have finally arrived at the airport. I don't know why flying is so tiring if I'm literally doing nothing in the plane. I just want to rest, but I'm so excited that I'm going to see my chipmunk today. It's a good thing that I arrived early in Korea. It's only 8am here. I'm planning to surprise Rosé since she doesn't know that I will be here so soon. I hope I can get a cab quickly because I can't wait any longer to see her surprise face.

[Rosé POV in the apartment]

I just woke up and that was a really good sleep. I really needed that. I wish time would stop when I'm having those good sleeps. I'm going to take a bath to start my morning properly and of course I have to take a delicious breakfast.

After a while in the kitchen.

This breakfast is really giving me life. I wish I had an infinite stomach and of course infinite food. Suddenly I hear someone knock the door three times. "Who is knocking so early in this morning?" I guess I'll see when I open the door.

[Lisa's POV]

I was waiting for Rosé to open de door. I think she is now a turtle and no a chipmunk because of how long is taking to open the door. Then the door opened and I saw her shook face and I gave her a wide smile.

"Surprise!!!!" I said in excitement.

I was about to hug her but she jump on me and I catch her. "I didn't know you were going to be this excited chipmunk" I said to her while laughing.

[Rosé POV]

I was still on Lisa with my hands hugging her neck and my legs around her waist. I'm really clingy right now I have to admit.

"Of course I'm this happy you monkey. I have missed you so much" I said while tears left my eyes. "Don't you dare to leave me again for so long" I said to her while pouting.

"Rosé are you crying?" Lisa asked me while pulling away our upper bodies to see my face.

"They are happy tears so don't mind me" I said while hugging her back again. I got lost in the moment enjoying our hug. Obviously I missed so much this human being. I'm like a koala right now.

"Can you let go of me now? I'm about to drop you Rosé and did you get heavier while I was gone?" Lisa said while laughing.

She can't be long without saying stupid things.

"Why do you have to tease me Lisa? You are ruining our moment" I said while pouting and putting myself down from Lisa. I was turning away to go back to the house and she back hug me.

"I'm sorry my chipmunk. I missed teasing you. Please don't be mad at me" she said and turn me to face her and of course she had to give me her freaking beautiful puppy eyes. How can I stay mad at her when she's this cute?

"Okay but don't tease me again monkey" I gave her a soft smile.

"Can we go in? I want to rest because I'm really tired" she said while pouting.

"Yes, let's go inside" I help her carry the luggage inside the apartment. She have a big luggage and a lot of things. I guess is all the things she acquire while she was gone.

[Lisa POV]

I got inside the apartment and I was amazed. The apartment was really big and stylish. I'm just glad that Rosé has good taste in everything. Otherwise I would probably move out if I didn't like it. I sound really greedy but it's been so long since I was going stay at my own place for a while so I really wanted to be comfortable with it.