Episode 55: Irreplaceable

What was going on is that Jisoo was feeling completely left out of Jennie's life. First, she wasn't there when someone harassed her but then she couldn't help her at all because the only one who Jennie needed was Lisa.

Then she tried to sleep besides Jennie on the difficult nights but Jennie couldn't sleep besides her. She needed Lisa. That hurt Jisoo because they been friends for almost their entire life. She thought if Jennie was gonna be comfortable sleeping next to someone, it was gonna be her.

It didn't help that Rosé and Lisa have been very closely lately. Showing of their friendships goals and treating each other very sweetly. They were everything Jisoo wished she was with Jennie.

In conclusion, Jisoo was feeling jealous and needed to release some steam. This is why you can find her making a booty call.

"I'll see you in twenty." Jisoo ended the call and took her car keys.

"Wait, please let's talk like adults." Jennie appeared from behind and startling the older girl.

"I'll talk with you later. I'm busy now." Jisoo said and headed towards the front door.

"You're not. You're just gonna bang Seulgi and that can wait." Jennie said a little annoyed.

Jisoo stopped and faced her best friend.

"It cannot wait. I'm going to see someone who actually wants me in her life and includes me in it." Jisoo said and walked away.

Leaving Jennie dumbfounded and froze in place. She was asking herself why would Jisoo say something like that when they are living together. When they enrolled next semester in the same classes. When they are almost 24 hours together.

Jennie felt someone getting to the living room.

"Any word of advice?" Jennie said to Rosé while flopping herself in the couch feeling defeated.

"Maybe try to apologize and learn what you're doing wrong by hearing how they feel." Rosé said while side hugging her in the couch.

Jennie sighed.

"Why do I feel like a have two girlfriends to apologize?" Jennie said while chuckling and Rosé laughed.

"I don't know but go and fix everything with your girls. I want to meet your brother in harmony and not in a war." Rosé said and left Jennie to think about it.

Jennie was meditating all her doings. She sat there for two hours just thinking about the right words to say to each of them. When she finally decided to speak with Lisa, the girl was nowhere to be found. Jennie looked everywhere and couldn't find her. She even looked at Lisa's hideout.

Jennie was getting out of Lisa's room when she suddenly crashed on Jisoo who was passing by quietly. Trying to avoid her, obviously.

"Shit, I didn't see you there." Jennie said while holding Jisoo in place. For the older one to not fall to the ground. Then she let go when they were in balance.

Jisoo hummed and continue to her room quickly but Jennie followed her right after. Not wasting any chance to talk about the big Elefant in the room.

"Can we talk now?" Jennie asked but she was already closing the door behind her for privacy.

"Not now. I'm pretty tired." Jisoo said while sitting down on the bed to take off her shoes.

Jennie ignored it and started talking.

"First of all, I'm sorry Jisoo. For being insensitive about the topic. I should know that family is important to you. I think knowing my family is important to you too. Specially my brother, since he's the only one you don't know yet." Jennie started apologizing and Jisoo listened because it's not every day you can hear an apology from Jennie.