Episode 23: Control yourself

[Rosé POV]

After Lisa passed out the last time I went to grab a bowl with water and a cloth to clean her wounds. I also grabbed the first kit to treat her wounds.

Now I just need to take her clothes off.

I don't know why I feel hot all of the sudden. I see her all the time in her underwear around the house.

Yes, she's stick to that promise just to annoyed me.

I started to undo the bottoms of her shirt from the hem of the shirt. This bottoms are a pain in the ass. My fingers hurt, but I'm already above her stomach.

That's when I noticed she has no bra on.

Just breathe okay Chae? You're fine.

Where the fuck is her bra?!!!

I didn't continue to undo the bottoms cuz I will be seeing her bare chest and I don't think it's appropriate.

So I went to get her pants off. I'm glad she has her panties on because there's so much I can take of her naked body.

Now she is laying in bed with just her shirt and panties on. I can manage with that.

I started with her legs. She has some bruises in both of her legs. They don't look that bad. I cleaned those wounds and them apply some ointment.

Now I'm on her stomach. Where there are some nasty bruises. This are already purple. Almost black. This are the one that most hurt the most. So I cleaned gently and apply the ointment.

I'll do her back when she's awake and with a bra on.

Her beautiful bruised face. Yeah, she still looks beautiful even with bruises in her jaw, cheeks, eyebrow and lips. Those beautiful plump lips.

Oh God. Why I am looking at them like that.

I wonder how they...

Stop it Chae! Get yourself together.

I put a strand of her hair behind her ear. That way I can have a better view of her face. I cleaned it gently with the cloth. Making sure I don't wake her up because we are too close and If those eyes looked at me...

I applied the ointment in her face too. Carefully because she have some cuts in her face. Now the only thing that needs to be taken care of are her lips.

I don't know why a sigh has escape my mouth.

I took a little ointment in my finger and started to put it gently with some slightly taps on her plump lips.

They are really pretty. I must say is one of her best features that she possess. You can just stare them and get lost in them like I am right now.

That's why I didn't notice her eyes were looking at me intensely. Our eyes meet and she didn't looked away. Those beautiful orbs of her didn't look away from me.

I think I should panic right now, but something is making me stay still.

So I continue to put the ointment on her lips like I was doing. I'm concentrating on them instead of the way she is looking at me right now.

She flinch at one tap and I started to back away from her.

But she hold my hand as a signal to continue what I was doing.

And so I did. I went back to the part where the cut is more deep. I can see that she is holding on the pain. That's why I finished it more quickly.

"I'm sorry." She lowly said while putting her arms around my waist. Making me be locked inside them since I'm sitting in the bed next to her.

I continue to check her head to see if there were wounds there.

"I should have let you know that I was okay." She continues while I am messing her hair in search for any wound.

"This is what you call okay?" I said sarcastically while pointing her body from head to toe.

She pouted.

Don't freaking pout. I might...

"I was okay, but I stupidly fell from the stairs when I was hurrying up to come home." She explained what happened to her.

I'm glad she wasn't mug or something like that.

"Why were you were hurrying up? You were already almost a whole day out." I said bitterly. I'm trying not to be a bitch, but I'm not perfect.

She looks down to her hands.

"I saw the text you sent Jennie." She sadly said. Almost looking like a kid.

Oh well she is a kid after all.

Wait! That means she was with Jennie right? But that doesn't explain why her bra is missing.

She's not telling something.

"When I saw it, I immediately ran to come to you... That's how I got this." She said while motioning her bruises.

"My point is... I don't want you to move out of our place. I want to wake up and see your beautiful face every day before going to uni." She added while looking at my eyes.

It's like her eyes want to enter my soul.

"I promise I will be a better friend. I will listen to you about everything that you don't like that I do. Then I'll try my best to change it." She said while her hold around me gets tighten. Like she doesn't want me to go.

I am just your friend. You shouldn't have to change for me Lisa. How I wish I could say a lot of things. Like those weird feelings that you make me feel. Like how I want you all for me.

But I know you don't want me that way. I'm just your friend.

It has passed a few minutes since she spoke and I went to lalaland.

"Chaeng, please don't leave me." She lowly said and a tear started rolling down her face.

I sigh before wiping away her tear.

"I won't leave you." I simply said and she crashed her body with mine. Hugging me like there's no tomorrow.

She didn't want to let go of the hug.

"Monkey, don't be too clingy to me." I said while I tried to pull away but she wasn't letting go.

"I'm sorry... Everything pains me and I can't move away." She said while trying to slowly back away from me.

I didn't let her.

This time I was the one that didn't let go. I just continue our hug while still sitting in bed.

My arms were around her body so I slowly lean down to bed. That way I can put her body on bed without her being in so much pain.

When I reached fully down I noticed our position. I was on top of her and her hands didn't let me go.

I can feel my cheeks burning.

"L-lisa... You can let go of me now." I said while slowly moving my face away from her neck. Only to find her beautiful orbs looking straight to me.

Control yourself.

"What if I don't want to?" She huskily said while looking at me.

Oh my...