Hey, Guys

Ummmmm, 1.1K votes? What?!?! Thank You guys so freaking much. That is absolutely insane!!!! You guys are all amazing and awesome and cute and perfect and OH MY GOD!!!!! I can't even wrap my head around that! Thank you all so much.

Really though, fangirling aside, thank you. This really means so much to me to the oint where i can't verbally express it. The more that people comment, vote, and even view, then more I feel overall happy in my everyday life. All because of you. I am addicted to you guys (And trying to be entertaining and making good chapters), to the point where, i finsished a VAntentine's Day chapter for you guys (That will be realeaded on the 24th), and i instantly thoyght to myself, "Ok, what's the next project." I think I'm a workaloic.

Tahnk you again, guys. I can't say that enough. And because you all are so awesome, i thought we could create a mini fandom. Basccally what i mena by thta is i want to give you guys a name. Like Danasours, Philions, and Phans. Something like that. I made some opetions for you all to chose from.

A) dildos

B)Potatoes

C) Phanny Packs 

and if you have any other ideas, please, I beg of you, please comment them. Comment soem other things too, like requests, ideas, quotes, and anything else you wnat.

I love you guys so much, and i'll see you soon

TTFN

(P.S. Yes, i know there are tpos. I did this on my computer, and i type really fast, so sorry if everything looks a bit wrong or out of place, I'll edit it later.)