Valentine's Day

Dan's POV

I yawned, and gently lifted my eyes open to see the best sight ever. Food. There was a small glass tray of bacon, toast, eggs, and a glass of orange juice lying beside me.

"Happy Valentine's Day!" Phil cheered, smiling at me. "Oh my god, Phil, this is so cheesy." I laughed, sitting up. "I know, but look! I made the eggs into a heart!" He pointed. "Almost don't want to eat them." I said sarcastically, and smiled up at him. "Shut up, those took ages to do. I eventually just used a cookie cutter, and cooked them with the cookie cutter as walls." "Well, thank you. Much better than cereal."
He chuckled, and sat beside me after I moved the tray on to my lap.
When I was done eating, Phil rushed me to get dressed so he could take me somewhere. "Phil, I just wanna stay home all day and cuddle." "Later, but I really need to take you to this place. Pleeeeeease." "Ugh, ok." I groaned, and began getting ready.

Once I was done, I hopped down the stairs, and saw Phil by the door. "Phi-oh my god, no. What is that?" I exclaimed, laughing slightly. "What?" He giggled, holding a picnic basket with a red plaid blanket inside. "Ok, whatever you goof." I laughed, pecked his cheek, and we were off.

After about an hour, we finally got out of the taxi we were in, and Phil lead me to a park. He laid down the basket and blanket under a tree, atop the deep green grass on a small hill.

"Are you serious." I groaned and laughed to myself, realizing how stupid this actually is. "Dan, I tried hard to made this Valentine's Day perfect, ok? You don't like it?" Phil said sadly, hunching over, pouting up at me, while sitting on his knees. "No, Phil," I said quickly, after realizing what I had said to him, "I love it! It's so clique and cute!" "Really?" He said, still a bit sad, but hopeful. "Really." I smiled, getting on my knees in front of him, and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me in return, smiling.

After out little 'hugout' session, Phil unpacked the rest of the basket, and we ate. Phil made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, brought some crisps, and juice boxes.

"Oh my god, Phil these are so adorable." I grabbed a juice box from him after he had pulled it from the basket. "Yeah, thanks." he laughed, which made me smile.

When we were done, Phil finally promised we could go home and do, well, nothing. "Yay!" I cheered, throwing two open hands in the air, and Phil chuckled at me.

"We're home!" Phil yelled after unlocking the door and stepping inside. "No one lives here but us, you idiot." I laughed, following him inside, and then locked the door behind me. "Don't criticize my imagination." he replied, then kissed me on the cheek. I laughed, "Whatever." and began to dress down until I was in just a black t-shirt, skinny jeans, and socks.

I heard Phil yawn in the lounge, and I followed the sound. "Phiiilllll, you promised cuddles." "I might fall asleep," he laughed, "but I suppose we can cuddle. Come here, baby bear."
I laid down on the couch, and he laid behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Happy V-Day." Phil smiled, pulling me closer to him. "I didn't know it was Vagina Day." I stifled a laugh. "Dan, you know that's not what I meant." He complained. "Oh, oopsies." I smirked, and Phil jut laughed at me. "You're adorable." he stated, and kissed my cheek.