It was warm...and nice

A/N: thank you @Lezbeblackveiled for the request!

Dan's POV

I shook and shivered as the blanket atop of me didn't complete its job. I was freezing... and terrified, might I add.

Phil still isn't home from his late night shopping trip or whatever and I was just about to explode in fear. I looked around my room frantically for Freddy Fazbear, Slender Man, or anything that could kill me right now.

I ripped my phone off of its power cord and called Phil on speed dial. It rang and rang until a couple tears slid down my face as I shook in fear.

"Bear? What's up, why'd you call me?" He asked. I let out a small sob, and continued to look around the room frantically, still searching for nothing. "Hey hey hey, ssshhhh. It's ok. I'm on my way home, getting in a taxi now, ok?" He said calmly, and I could hear a car driving up to him in the background noise.

I eventually said, "Please hurry. I'm scared." I chocked and began crying more. "Sshh, stay on the phone with me, love. It's ok. I'll talk to you the whole way there, alright." "Alright. Just please for go anywhere." "I won't. Im right here. What's wrong?"

I felt a bit better just hearing his voice, knowing he was there, or at least on the phone with me. It gave me enough confidence to stop looking around the room like a maniac, though.

"Bear, what's wrong?" Phil asked again. I chocked out through small sobs, "I'm scared. It's dark and you're not here." "Sshh, don't cry, ok? I'll be there really soon, you've just gotta stay strong for a little while until I get there." "Ok ok. I'll try." "Good, as long as you try it's ok. You said you wanted to make a new video, right?" "Um, yeah. But I don't know I'll be able to do it and it'll take a lot of work and-" he cut me off as more sobs came out, and I started rambling. "Bear Bear Bear, sshh. Lets not think about that ok. I bought something though." "W-What?" "Another house plant." "No you didn't. Phil, we've discussed this!" "Haha. I'm just kidding, bear. I said it to make you upset. Did it work?" "Oh my god! You spoon, or course I thought you were being serious."

He just laughed at me, when I suddenly heard the door downstairs open. "Phil Phil Phil." I said panicking before he hung up.

I went dead silent. No one in the house was heard except for the man or woman in our house. I decided on that he was a man based on the way he stomped up the stairs.

I began sobbing again in fear, and the feet got faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster until my door swung open.

I sobbed harder, trying to hide under the covers. "Dan!" I heard a very familiar voice say, and I poked my head out. It was Phil.

I kept crying, due to the panic that was building up inside of me, when Phil suddenly wrapped his arms around me, tacking me in a hug. I hugged back, the only thing between us now was the duvet.

"I-I was s-so sc-scared." I sobbed again. "Sshh, bear. Ssshh. I'm right here, no one can hurt you, you're safe." he whispered in my ear gently, and I instantly relaxed. "O-Ok." I whimperd.

Once I was calm enough to move at least, I let Phil quickly change (taking off his skinny jeans and replacing them with superman PJ pants), he slipped under the duvet and cuddled me again as I cried silently.

"Danny. It's ok." he whispered again. He only ever said 'Danny' if he was really feeling sad or scared for me. "I'm fine. I'll be ok." I cracked a smile at him, and cuddled into his chest as warmth surrounded me.

Love. It was warm... and nice... and irreplaceable. It was perfect to say the least. I thought as I closed my eyes.

"Sshh." Phil still was rubbing my back now, even though I was calm again. "Phil?" I sad suddenly, and he looked down at me. "Yeah?" "Do you love me?" I asked. He laughed, then grabbed my face and kissed me softly. "How's that for love?" He smile/smirked when we pulled apart. "Its perfect." I smiled back, cuddling into him again.

"Goodnight, bear. I love you." Phil said quietly as I fell asleep, then kissed my forehead. "I love you too." I mumbled incoherently before I fell asleep in warmth and niceness.