Stressful Meeting

Phil's POV

I heard a loud grunt, followed by a sigh as Dan and I's apartment door opened, and then closed. "Dan!" I squealed, as ran downstairs meet him at the door.

I wrapped my arms around him as soon as I saw him, and he just gave me half a hug back before pushing me off of him and going upstairs.

Something's wrong.

"Dan, what's wrong? What did I do?" I asked, scared for an answer. He sighed, then with a forced smile turned around, "Phil it wasn't you. It was the meeting-just stressful. I need alone time for a few minutes. I've got a date with Tumblr." He tried to make a joke, but still seemed upset when he left to go hide away in his room.

I, however, walked into the kitchen and decided to make him something to eat. I got his favorite mug for him, and made his favorite tea, with some classic maltesers in a bowl. I also brought him my Jake the Dog hoodie from my bedroom, and put it on (because he got it for me, so he enjoys seeing me wear it).

"Dan," I opened his door to see him on his bed with his laptop on his lap. "I wanted to cheer you up, so I brought you some treats." I put on a small smile, and extended my arms to show him what I made.

A giant smile appeared on his face as he stood up, "Thanks babe. You're the best person ever." he kissed my forehead and set the things on the table. "I know." I said jokingly back to him, and kissed his cheek.

He ate a single malteaser as he sat back down. "I'm sorry I've been such a shit boyfriend lately. That entire thing was just killing me." "I know, you've been working really hard on trying to meet them. But now you have! That's good, right?" "Yeah... actually, yeah it is." he smiled before standing back up. He cupped my face with both of his hands and kissed me passionately. I giggled, and kissed back slowly.

Once we let go, he said, "Wanna watch American Horror Story with me?" "Yes please!" I sang, and got into his bed.

I snuggled under the covers, and Dan draped his arm around me as I laid down, under the duvet together.

"Thanks." Dan said, kissing my forehead after a little while. "For what?" "Just... for being you." "Oh, thanks. I don't know how to be anyone else." I stated, and Dan chuckled.

"I love you, Lion."
"I love you too."