Pet Shop (B)

Dan's POV

For the rest of the day, Phil followed me around, and helped with feeding the animals, and helping costumers. Really though, he wasn't even that flirty with the costumers like he was to me. It seemed almost like he'd save up all his 'flirtness', and throw it at me. But I'll tell you a secret, I was defiantly not complaining.

"Ok, a scoop in each bowl." I instructed, handing him a bag of puppy food, and a small plastic cup. "Yes, sir." he cheered, and walked over to the metal cages that were built into the wall.

I stepped over to where the counter would be, and saw there was only one girl there. "Hi, can I help you?" I asked the long pink haired girl. "Oh, no, I'm lovely thank you. I'm just here to grab some treats for my puppy at home." she smiled kindly, and came up to the register anyway. "Oh, alright. Here let me help." I smiled back at her and helped her check out.

"That's all, have a nice day." I waved. "Thanks," she said back before lowering her voice and leaning in closer to me. "By the way, pretty boy over there is staring at you like you're his whole universe. You're a lucky boy."

I turned around as she left, and saw Phil with his arms crossed just staring at me. It was like he was in a trance.

I cleared my throat shyly, and rubbed the back of my neck. I hear his footsteps walking closer until they stopped right in front of me. I looked up to see his face inches from mine.

"You look really cute when you're nervous." he whispered, and I could feel his minty breath gently tickle my neck. I blushed a deep shade of red and looked back down. "Thanks." I squeaked quietly, and he gently lifted my chin up with his two fingers.

Before I knew it he gently pressed his lips against mine. I gasped, and kissed back before we both let go for air. "I think we should close up shop early." he smirked. I smiled back, "Of course."

I gently skipped over to the door, and put up the closed sign, then walked back to see he was still standing there. "Let's go to the back room, yeah?" He grabbed my hand, and I agreed.