The Sleeping Kiss

Dan's POV
"Phil, wanna watch a movie?" I called through the house, followed by Phil's frantic and eager footsteps patting down the hallway. "Yes!" He screemed entering the lounge, flinging the door open.

Fuck, was he cute. Even that's and understatement. And yes, I do have a crush on my friend. And yes, I don't care what you think about it.

"Ok, I'll put on Big Hero 6 and you can go make popcorn." he nodded, and slipped off to the kitchen to make our snacks.

Once he came back, I sat on the couch while Phil sat comfortably on the floor, and we both had a bowl of popcorn to ourselves. I played the movie and, as usual, only thirty minutes in, and Phil fell asleep.

I wanted to kiss him so badly. Like, more then I've ever wanted anything in the world (yes, including more popcorn). He was so beautiful and the way his jaw hung ever so slightly with his little snore made him even more perfect, if that was even possible.

I got off the couch, and on my knees, sat in front of him. I decided, this was my only chance, so I took it.

I gently pressed my lips against his and stayed there. I started to smile when I suddenly felt him move forward.

I jumped back, and fell over onto the carpet. Phil burst out laughing, and then sarcastically said, "Did I scare you or something?" "Y-You were awake? You felt that?!" I said blankly, in complete shock and fear. "Yeah I did," he crawled over to me (which looked strangely sexy as hell) then grabbed my chin. "You're a really good kisser too."

He pressed his lips against mine and I gasped before I kissed back. "I love you." I said without thinking once we pulled apart (with my eyes still closed), and then instantly covered my mouth with my hand in shock. "Haha. Don't worry I love you too. Now shut up already." he whispered, and cupped my cheeks again, letting our lips meet and fit together like two puzzle pieces.

A/N: this was just a little drabble I'm sorry it's so bad ok bye I'm gonna jump in a fiery hole, and bring this oneshot with me lol hahhahhahahahhaha