Workaholic

Phil's POV

"Philly willy!" I heard Dan call my name from his room. "Yeah?" I said, only paying half attention as I edit my newest video from my desk in my room. "I want cuddles. Please?" I heard him. "Uhh, can't. I'm working." I replied. "When you're done so you promise cuddles?" "Yeah, sure."

I finally finished the video about an hour later, then decided that I need to finish an article I started for BBC.

"Philll." I hear Dan walk into my room. "What?" I asked, still only playing half attention. Well, not any attention, really. He mumbled something I didn't pay much attention to, but before you knew it, Dan had swung my office chair around so I'd face him. "Phil, listen to me." he said sternly. "Dan, not right now. I've got work to finish." "No, listen." He demanded, trying to stand over me dominantly, which (for a second), did actually work. "You have been working for nearly twenty four hours straight now. You started filming a video this time yesterday, went on Twitter and talked to people, then edited another video early in the morning at about three, and you've been this video since, and now you're working on the BBC stuff. Phil, you don't even have work to do because you've already done plenty." I sat in silence as Dan's words engulfed me in the truth that I didn't want to be real.

"I'm sorry." I said after a while, looking down at my lap, and started to fiddle with my hands that were balled up in my lap. "No, Phil. You don't have to be sorry. It's ok." "No it isn't. Obviously you've got a big problem with me trying be productive." I retorted, ruder then I meant for it to sound. "I don't have a problem with it! I just wanted you to take a break! Don't be so mean." "I'm not, ok? I said sorry, but now I'm beginning to question if I should take it back. Maybe my next project will be a book on 'how to be productive while your boyfriend slacks off all day'." I stood up, now standing over him. "Fuck you!" "You're such a jerk!" I shoved him away, and he nearly fell over. "Fucking hell. Didn't know you were on your goddamn man period." "You're a fucking asshole!" I finally shouted with all my voice, and with that, Dan went silent. He was shocked at the use of my words, and his bottom lip trembled.

"I'm sorry." He said, nearly at a whisper, and looked down as I could see his eyes fill up with tears. I sighed, "I'm sorry too." I wrapped my arms around him, and rested my chin on his head. I herd him sniff, then he began to silently cry.

"Hey, baby bear, what's wrong?" I looked down at him, taking one of his hands in mine as I continued to rub his back with my other hand gently. "Y-You were r-really m-mad at me and-and I've never s-seen you so-so infuriated be-before." he hiccuped, tripping over his own words as he looked back up at me. "I know, I know. But I'm not mad anymore. And, I owe you some cuddles, right?" "Right." He cheered happily as I wiped the tears off his cheeks. "Come on, then." I kissed his forehead and led him over to the bed.

He laid down on one side, and me on the other. I lifted the covers over both of us, and Dan snuggled his head into my chest. "You're so cute." I said, looking at his face. He just giggled, "I know."

I wrapped my arms around him, and rested my head on the pillow. He scooted up to me slightly and snuggled his face into the crook of my neck.

"I love you, Dan." "I love you too." he yawned, peacefully. I pecked his cheek and fell into a deep, well needed, sleep.