From Slave to Prince (c)

"Hey, Dan. This is from Prince Phillip." Louise, one of the maids, handed me a new letter. "Oh, thank you!" I smiled with joy and excitement, excited for tonight when I go to read it.

I practically jumped from the door of my room to my bed, and opened the letter.

It read, "Dear Dan,
Oh my goodness. I'm so happy you feel the same way! Because you've said you like me too, I've wrote a to-do list for you.
Step 1 - Ask Cat for a, "orange apple peel"
Step 2 - take the package and set it on the twelfth step of the left side of the stair case.
Step 3 - go to your room, and wait thirty minutes exactly
Step 4 - Go to my room, open the window, and climb onto the roof
Love, Phil
P.S. I have some answers to your questions :)
1. I've begun to realize that I liked you three months ago
2. I've been too nervous to approach you, and, I dunno. I guess I was terrified of rejection, and this was the way I chose to do it, because if you hated me, it would hurt less this way.
3. Yes. My mum is the one who actually gave me the confidence to write you a letter."

I was shocked. I can't even believe this was happening. None the less, I tried to get to sleep. It was like trying to sleep on Christmas Eve, and you are just to full of joy and excitement. it felt like that.

But, I figured that if I pretended to fall asleep, maybe I might actually fall asleep.

Yet, as I closed my eyes, at twelve p.m. I heard the door open, and a pair of feet enter the room. I wanted to sit up immediately, but I forced myself to not move, in fear that they might accidentally punch me if I startled them.

I felt warm breath over my slightly parted lips before feeling another pair against mine.

"Good night, my prince." I heard them say before walking away and closing the door.

That voice was special, and I knew it all too perfectly.

It was Prince Phillip.