Welcome Home

Dan's POV

I tapped my desk as I hummed to the music playing in my headphones, swaying back and forth slightly. Today was the day Phil would come back home. Back from America and back into my arms where we both claimed he belonged. I had skyped him, called him, texted him, and it felt like those times back in 2009. After a month of not seeing the one you love, you can't blame me for going slightly crazy over it.

My phone buzzed on the table, and I picked it up. It read, "New tweet from @AmazingPhil: Hey, I'll be seeing @danisnotonfire in a few hours!! Miss my baby bear. :'(" I smiled and tweeted back, "@AmazingPhil Can't wait to see you too, Lion <3 we shall be reunited soon!"

I waited, and waited, and waited. I played video games, browsed tumblr, and I even filmed a video. Literally just to pass the time.

My phone buzzed on the table again, and a smiled instantly made its way into my face. It was a new tweet from Phil, and it read, "@AmazingPhil: I'll be seeing baby bear (@danisnotonfire) in one hour!!!!" I decided not tweeting back was ok, an just smiled at my phone for a while.

I sat in the lounge, watching a tv show that was an hour long, in hopes that before it was over, Phil would arrive. I was right.

I heard my phone buzz as the door bell rang, but had no time to care. I jumped up from the couch, nearly nocking over some cups that were on our coffee table, and sprinted to the door.
I opened the door slowly, and peaked out. "Who goes there?" I said in a creaky, old woman voice. "It is I, Prince Phillip, I am here to see the King." I heard Phil say in a deep, princely voice. I giggled, "You came come in, Prince Phillip."

I stood behind the door as I opened it, and Phil walked in. He set his bag down, when I suddenly jumped up and clung onto his back.

"Hey, Baby Bear." he laughed after catching his balance, and held me up. "Hi Philly." I smiled, and leaned down to kiss him. He turned his head as kissed me on the lips before suddenly dropping me. I fell off of him and almost fell over before Phil reached his hand out and caught me.

"Can't just drop someone like that." I stated, laughing slightly. "I can, and I just did." he rubbed it in my face. I shook my head at him before standing on my tip toes so our lips could meet again.

"Welcome home." I smiled after we let go. "Wouldn't be a home without you." he smiled back and placed his lips on mine once more.