Sweet Dreams

Phil's POV

Seeing Dan was really something amazing. There's only one of him, and he's all mine. I can't help but smile every time he walks into the room, or even when he leaves, it's just amazing. He loves me and I love him too, and I really am so curious as to how I became such a lucky man to have such a beautiful best friend.

Dan was on the couch with his feet atop the coffee table. "Boo!" I said walking into the room, and laying down on the couch beside him. "Hey, what's up?" He asked, not even flinching in the slightest. "Nothing, I just got pretty bored in my room, so I decided to spend my time staring at something more beautiful than that." He blushed hard, "Well, thank you." I just chuckled in response.

"So you're really gonna just stare at me? Isn't that a waste of time?" "Anything you enjoy wasting time on is not time wasted." "Ok, weirdo." he laughed and went back to watching his show.

I looked up at him and put my hands behind my head, just staring at him. He's perfect.

Another five minutes layer, and neither of us have moved, but Dan's show finally ended. "So, you've really got nothing better to do?" he giggled a bit and turned off the TV. "Let's just talk." I shrugged ignoring his question. I did have other things to do, but nothing better to do. "Ok, what do you wanna talk about?" he asked pulling his legs up to his chest, and wrapping his arms around them. "Um, twenty questions?" "Haha, uh, ok. You go first." I thought for a minute.

"Ok, I've got it." I smiled. 'He's never gonna get this' I thought. "Um, is it a person?" "Nope." "Is it an animal?" "No." "Is it a food?" "Yep." "is it... a fruit?" "No." "Is it a vegetable?" "Nooo," I sang, "come on you've only got fifteen more." "I know, shut up." he laughed. "Um, is it dairy?" I shook my head in response. "Is it a meat?" "Negatory." "Is it a grain?" "Yeah, kind of?" "Kind of?" "Yeah, it's got a couple things in it." "Ugh, ok. Is it toast?" "Nopety nope." "Um, do we have it in the house?" "Probably not." I shrugged. "Something not in the house," he mumbled to himself, "but what food do we not have?" He stared into space for a minute, but then smiled. "Is it a protein bar?" he asked. "What?!" I threw my hands above my head, "How'd you get that?!" "We were in the store the other day, and I was deciding weather or not to get them, and I didn't, so I at least knew that wasn't in the house." "Wow, you're good." I laughed, placing my hands on my stomach.

"What do we do now?" He asked before yawning. "Uh, go to bed. You tried little bear." I sat up and ruffled his hair. "Hey." he complained, fixing it. I just laughed, and scooped him up from the couch.

I laid him in his bed, and kissed his forehead and played with his hair until we both fell asleep.