From Slave to Prince (d) Final

Dan's POV

I did as told.

I went to the kitchen later that day, where PJ was washing dishes. "Hey, Peej." I whispered, pretending to wash dishes beside him. He smiled with a small smirk, "Yeah?" "Um, I need a Orange Apple Peel?" "Follow me." He dried his hands, and we snuck out of the kitchen, down the hall, and to the junk room where there was clutter everywhere. "Here." he picked up a box and handed it to me. "Thanks." I smiled.

On my way to the giant staircase, I shook the box. It felt like something was inside, but it was light, and didn't make a sound when I shook it. It was light as flower pedals.
Weird.

I set the box on the left side of the stair case, on the twelfth step, and headed back to my room.

I watched my clock, looking up at it from my book, every minute nearly. But finally, after what seemed like centuries, the clock had struck ten thirty.

I sprang out of bed, and practically jumped from my bed to the door.
I quietly sprinted to Prince Phillip's room, and on my way, I saw that the box wasn't on the stairs anymore. I shrugged it off, and raced to his room.
When I got there, I knocked on the door. No response. I gently opened the door, and Prince Phillip wasn't in there. I closed the door behind me, and saw the window was wide open.

Now, I wasn't even me running, it was the adrenaline. I raced to the window, and walked onto the balcony.

I froze. It was more than beautiful. the sky was so clear and there were more than a million stars, and you cloud even see parts of the Milky Way from there. I continued on, though, and climbed the small, golden ladder that lead to the roof. When I pulled my body up and on the roof, I gasped, and nearly fell backwards.

Prince Phillip stood about three yards away, on top of rose pedals, and in a heart surrounded my scented candles. He was dressed in a perfect white suit, a suit the Prince was only supposed to year on the most special of occasions. I walked over to him, dumbfounded, across a path of rose pedals that lead to the heart made of vanilla smelling candels.

I stepped over the heart, and looked up at Prince Phillip. he smiled down at me, "Hi."

"Prince Phillip I-" he stopped me, "No, it's jut Phil." "Well, um, Phil, I can't believe-why'd you do this?" "To make this moment perfect." He replied.
Before I could question him, he pulled my chin towards his, and closed his eyes. I closed my just in time before our lips gently stuck together, and a gust of wind, seeming to be from the snow painted mountains just under the thousands of stars, blew over us, and the candles went out, leaving is in a dark paradise of our own.