Werewolves

Dan's POV

I quietly dove into the forest behind my parents' old house. They were sleeping, and that meant I was free to run again.

As I jumped over the fence, my entire body changed shape, and I landed on all four paws. I pranced around quickly, just to get a feel of my wolf-like self again, and then looked behind me. Both of my parents were still inside, not looking for me, and I howled in happiness.

I started slowly walking through the forest, before hearing something behind me. It was a deep growl that I didn't seem to familiar with. I said, with my still human voice, "Hello?" And there was no answer.

I turned around when a bush beside my shook. I jumped back, and looked at it, terrified. The creature behind the bush growled again, and before I could do anything, I sprinted forward.

My paws pounded against the dirt and grass as I began panting. There were loud pounds from another creature behind me, and that only made me go faster.

The thing would growl and bark every time I slowed down, and I started feeling myself become exhausted.

As I panted and panted trying to run, I was tackled by what felt like another wolf. I let out a cry, and flipped over on my back, showing that I surrendered.

"Hey." he said, and I opened my eyes to see a large, blackish/blue colored fur. "Just...please. I surrender, don't kill me." I begged. He laughed still pinning my down with his stronger legs, "I'm not gonna kill you. I just was messing with you. You seemed really cute and I thought it'd be fun." "That was your idea of fun?! I thought I was gonna die!" I screamed a him, and he pushed his law against my lips. "Hey, hush would ya'? There's more than two animals out here."

He finally got off of me, and I gave him a dirty look before. "Hey, you liked it." he nudged me in the shoulder. He started walking away, and I followed him. Yes, he may have just scared me to death, but he already appears to be funny and kind, just mischievous. I wanted to know more about him.

"So, what's your name? I'm Phil." He asked once I caught up."Dan, I'm a werewolf." I replied, walking quietly beside him. "Me too. You know, I think you're pretty cute." he looked at me. I looked down, embarrassed but happy. "Thank you. You're quite handsome yourself." I replied. He smiled slightly, before giving me a small lick on my cheek.

We kept walking for a while until we had come back to my home and we said goodbye.

"Bye, Phil. I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" "Of course." he winked before leaping into the forest.

I think this is going to be something special.

A/N: so that was cheap but oh well. If you wanna see a better version go check out phanatic_bandgirl because she's just a little beginner, but is actually quite amazing. She's very underrated.
For now though, if you've been wondering where I've been, in writing another story called Neko, that you can find in my 'Works' section. For now, you guys will have this, and possibly another oneshot in a week or two.
TTFN