Road Trip (A)

Phil's POV

Dan and I have always wanted to take a road trip in the US, and today was finally the day we got to. We were staying at our friend Ian's house in Sacramento, to film some things for Smosh, and we were gonna drive to LA for a vacation for ourselves.

We had a nice rented moving truck. Of course we weren't moving to LA, but it was a small truck that could fit all our suitcases and belongings in it, while Dan and I still had plenty of room in the front of the car.
We were really looking forward to this.

"Again, thank you two so much." I hugged Ian and Anthony once again. "No, thank you two for coming out here with us." Anthony smiled. "I really don't wanna leave, this place is too awesome." Dan put his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. "I know baby, but we'll be back one day." I kissed his forehead, and Ian and Anthony watched us with smiles on their faces that described, "You two are so cute."

Eventually, though, I dragged Dan into the small truck, and we started off on our journey.

A/N: hey, so I know how much ya'll love these kind of oneshots (a,b,c, etc.) so I wanted to do another one. Sorry this was so short and crappy, but I wanted it to not give to much away, and I wanted for this to just be a little taste of the future an what's to come. So yeah, bye!