Suprise

Thank you PotatoTato for the idea! I really liked this, though I'm sorry I made it so crappy.
Phil's POV

"Hey!" Dan cheered as I turned on Skype. "Hey babe." I smiled back, making myself comfortable on my bed. "What's that?" I asked, seeing a large suitcase in his room. "Oh, that. I'm, uh, taking a vacation soon." "Oh, you didn't tell me." "Yeah, I'm only gonna be gone for a short while." "It's good to get away from troubles." "Yeah." he smiled in agreement.

***One Hour Later***

"Yeah, I really wanna see you someday." I sighed, playing with my small plush lion. "I know, you will soon. Promise." he smiled before we said goodbye, and then hung up.

***Three Days Later***

My phone buzzed in my pocket, signaling that I got a text. I took the phone out and saw it was from Dan. It read, "Hey, you at home?" "Uh, yeah..." I texted back, laying back onto my bed. "Go open the door." My phone buzzed at a text. "Why?" I replied, now afraid to do so. "Just do it."

I hesitantly stood up, and walked to my front door. I opened it with a shaky hand, and I was in shock when I saw what, or who, was behind the door.
"Surprise." Dan said simply, with a big smiled on his face. I hugged him immediately, forgetting about the world, and shocked he was really here, in front of me.

"I-I don't know what to say." I smiled up at him. Before he had a chance to say anything, I pulled his face close to mine, and our lips fit together perfectly. I can't even describe the feeling of happiness in that moment.
He tasted like a mix I vanilla and cinnamon, and his lips were soft, and a bit small, but none the less perfect. They moved with mine perfectly as he kissed back with all the feelings I've ever dreamed of. Love, care, happiness, and even a hint of lust. I loved it more then anything, besides him, of course.
"It's really you." I smiled once we pulled away. "It sure is." he rested his head on mine, and my head was rested on Dan's chest.

"I've always wanted to tell you this, in person of course." Dan gave me a warming smile. "What?" I asked, and finally invited him inside.

We sat on the couch in the lounge, and I thought he'd look around the new flat I bought, and haven't even shown him yet, but his eyes stayed glued on me. "I love you." he said, pulling a thing of white flowers out from his suitcase. "I love you too." I kissed him gently. He's even more perfect then I imagined. I can't believe he did this.

Best surprise ever.