Prom Night

A/N: WARNING WARNING WARNING- DAN TOPS IN THIS ONE I'M SO SORRY BUT PLEASE TRUST ME IT'LL STILL BE CUTE AS FIRETRUCK.

Phil's POV

Well, it was prom night, and I didn't have a date. But my best friend who I was in love with did. Her name was Cat. I mean, I'm sure Dan is more than happy with her, but why the hell did he have to convince me to go? I'm going to prom to watch the person I love dance slowly with a person I hate. I don't know if I'll be able to do it, but for Dan's sake, I'll try.

I got out of the taxi, and stepped up to the school's gym in my completely light baby blue suit. When I walked in, music was blasting and I instantly felt awkward. there were so many other kids I knew there, currently dancing to a fast song.

I stood in the corner, like normal awkward Phil would, and texted Dan. "You on your way?" I texted him. He almost instantly replied, "On my way with Cat :)" I frowned at that text. I cant believe she makes him so happy. I could be better than her; I really could! I would wake him up with kisses every morning, I'd always tell him I loved him during lunch, and at night, well, we all know what I could do better than Cat.

It just sucks that I can't be the one to do all of those things because he's as straight as an arrow and I'm about as straight as banana.

Dan's POV

I can't believe I just texted him that with the smile at the end. I hate that I did that, but maybe it'll cover up the fact that I love him so much. And these dark clouds, though it was night, are really helping the situation (sarcastic comment is sarcastic)

"Dan." Cat's voice broke me from my slight daydream. "Who are you talking to that's more important than me?" She asked rudely. "Phil." I said quickly, looking out the window and avoiding her gaze. "Phil? Ew, he's ugly; no way he's more important than me." She said, leaning into me. I nearly chocked because of how bad her breath is. "That's an opinion." I said blankly again before the cab stopped. She huffed, but I just smirked. We were outside the school, and I could hear the music from here.

"Come on!" Cat grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the school. I hated this, though I did make Phil come here so I probably will have someone to talk to. We walked in and everyone was dancing on the dance floor and chatting with their friends. I spotted Phil in a corner of the room, looking a round (just as I thought that adorable little thing would). I went to go say hi to him before Cat grabbed me.

"Don't you wanna spend some time with me?" She asked, making puppy eyes at me. "I promise I will after I greet Phil." I took both of her hands before dropping them and running over to Phil.

Can I just say how fucking hot and cute he looks in that suit. Like, how is that even possible. Mine was just a light gray blazer with light grey pants, a white shirt, and a black bow tie.

"Dan!" Phil yelled as soon as he saw me, and gave me a giant hug. "Hey there, kiddo." I laughed, letting him go. "Sorry I did that. I don't know what I was thinking..." He scratched the back of his neck. "Hey, it's alright." I smiled before sadness took over Phil's big beautiful eyes. "What's going on?" I recognized her annoying-ass voice.

I rolled my eyes at Phil and made a weird face. his eyes lit up and he laughed again, making me much happier. I turned around with a fake grin on and shoved my hands in my pockets. "Hey, there." I said, not wanting her to come close to me at all. "Answer me." She demanded. "What was the question?" I asked her, knowing it would piss her off.

Steam practically came out of her ears, and I heard Phil behind me trying to stifle a laugh as her face turned a deep red. "Shut up, Lester!" She screamed at him and he flinched back, covering his face in his hands.